Self Improvement - Seeing the big picture and focus on convention.

charlenethedog

I am a mental health consumer and after over 7 years with the mental health team, Finally the mental health team told me I have anxiety disorder. After taking off a couple of layers of onion, I now realized:

1. One things I realized I need to focus on the big pictures, not on trivial and small matter. My question is how can you help me about it?
  2. I have issues that sometime I am so wrap up on myself. I forgot what others people's emotional need. I already ruined some of my career relationship in the past, my friendship with my best friend and I am worry I may ruined my relationship with my brothers. I wonder is it because my mother always “talks” to me and giving me unimportant information. So I unconsciously built all around other people as well? I am not complaining, I just want to find tips to solve the problem.

Have you given therapy a shot? Just simply talking to someone about how you're feeling? I think you've taken a very great first step by allowing yourself to peel a layer of onion. That's looking inward. And looking inward in where you will ultimately find your answer.

Mea :)

Have you given therapy a shot?

He spent seven years with a team of therapists and they decided he was anxious. Conventional therapy is a waste of time and money.

Google "eliminate your beliefs quickly" for useful help.

• Author
charlenethedog

Dear Mea,

Thank you for your input, I wasn't able to trust and share to them until a few months ago. I am willing and will look inward for answers. Do you have any more tips to peel off layers of onion?

Sincerely,

Charlenethedog :laugh:

Have you given therapy a shot? Just simply talking to someone about how you're feeling? I think you've taken a very great first step by allowing yourself to peel a layer of onion. That's looking inward. And looking inward in where you will ultimately find your answer.

Mea :)

• Author
charlenethedog

As a mental health consumer, there are a lot of mistrust between consumers and service provider, specially the one funded by the government. At the same time, people with negative feeling complained to everyone or withdraw. While the people with positive experience seen to remain silent. The shame and guilt do help them to remain silent. :(

He spent seven years with a team of therapists and they decided he was anxious. Conventional therapy is a waste of time and money.

Google "eliminate your beliefs quickly" for useful help.

• Author
charlenethedog

I cannot really know should I add the open a new thread or stay at the one one, so here you go.

I had been pretty isolated very much of my life, then I got into mental health issues for years.

My questions are I have been feeling lonely and realized I need to being open to others people.

I found I may sometime either emotional numb and/or being occupy by myself, so I lost friendships and even jobs.

How can I get myself engage to people more. so hopefully I can have more friends and one day i get lucky and/or having romantic relationship?

Dear Mea,

Thank you for your input, I wasn't able to trust and share to them until a few months ago. I am willing and will look inward for answers. Do you have any more tips to peel off layers of onion?

Sincerely,

Charlenethedog :laugh:

Hi. Well, Yoga and meditation helped me a ton. Especially meditation. Being able to sit in silence and quite the mind is exceptionally powerful. It's take a bit of effort, but my goodness it's good stuff.

Mea :-)

• Like 2
  • Author
charlenethedog

Thank you:)

Hi. Well, Yoga and meditation helped me a ton. Especially meditation. Being able to sit in silence and quite the mind is exceptionally powerful. It's take a bit of effort, but my goodness it's good stuff.

Mea :-)

• Like 1