Need remedies for a pure ca-ca day

I have had a couple of super stressful times lately so maybe ya'll can help me out a bit. Since my BF and I moved to our apt my bubble baths are out b/c we only have a standing shower. So I need new ideas.

What is your remedy for a totally ca-ca day?

Wellnowuknow

Blasting the radio really really loud and singing and dancing in my underwear to my Fav song.

Works everytime!

Do you have a shower massage in that shower?

A drive at night with the radio on, singing your head off.

Meditation.

A nice long walk somewhere pretty - park, beach, etc.

Chocolate!

YellowLioness

Awww, Faye...

You could go some place quiet and read a book that engrosses you, and tune out the world until you get your bearings.

Also, hot tea (green tea) usually soothes me.

OR, you could go do some thing rough and rowdy. That way, you will expend energy and burn off some of the negativity.

• Author

They are great ideas and I'd love to hear more. My poor BF has been called upon for emotional, mental and ...ummm..."physical release" until he has declared "I am not a machine" :o . He's gonna love you all for the new tension outlets.

HokeyReligions

Jack, Jim, or if you are the military type---Captain Morgan. Works for me! ;)

Really though, can you check into a nice hotel for one night? One with a nice big bathtub. Sometimes its nice to get out of the house even if it is just up the street! You don't have to make the bed or clean the tub afterward. You can veg out and watch movies on the TV or read, etc.

Is there a hot-tub at the apartment -- or a friend/family's house? Or a swimming pool? When we were in an apartment I remember getting one of those big plastic kiddie-pools and putting it on our patio and sitting in that drinking margaritas and listening to music and just talking.