To quit or not to quit

Miss lil Amie

I'm currently working 2 jobs..I can support myself on 1, the other one I just have or HAD for fun. When I was younger I always said my first job would be working there..and that little dream of mine came true. At first it was really crappy working there, but then things got better..I loved working there..but these past 2 weeks have been really bad. I've basically been stuck with ****. My boss claims that he showed me how to do all this **** that I was NEVER shown how to do, which is screwing me and another person I work with over. It seems like they don't like me anymore. I've been getting bitched at these past few weeks like never before. I never did anything to them..except bust my ass off to work there. I've fought with my parents so many times about all this..they didn't like me working there from day 1 because they think my boss is an ass..and I've said nothing but good stuff about him and everyone else..I kind of looked up to them as angels, because no matter what kind of mood I'm in somehow by the end of the night I'd be happy.

I don't know if I want to quit..I think I would regret it in the future..I mean everyone is kind of under a lot of stress so that may be why..but still I don't like feeling like ****! God! I just want things to go back to the way they were before all this **** happened.

Should I quit, or not?

I told my parents if I get yelled at next time I'm there..I'm pretty sure I will then I'm gonna quit..but I dunno if thats the right choose..what should I do :mad:

dudesomewhere

I used to hold 3 jobs, 1 real and 2 for fun...but I took all 3 seriously...it burned me out though.

I think right now you don't need any extra stress in your life so maybe back off on one...but the call is yours :)

You need to do what will make you happy. Don't stress yourself out and get depressed because of a job. That was how I was for a little while earlier this month, and trust me, it was horrible. I ended up quitting because I couldn't keep myself happy while I was working there.

HokeyReligions

Can you take a vacation? A week off might be helpful. Document everything and list the pros and cons and do a forecast of what you think might happen in 2 weeks, 6 weeks, 6 months or a year and then decide if you want to quit.

misslilamie

I've worked there for 8 monoths..going on 9! When I started working there I was happier than ever before. I felt like these people cared about me and appreciated all the work I've done, but these past 2 weeks they have caused a lot of **** for me..and I don't like being bitched at for stupid things!

Friday if I get pissed..I'm throwing my stuff at him, and telling him to tell everyone Im sorry but I just can't take all the **** that has been thrown at me.

I don't want to quit..I always see things like this as a challenge..but I sure as hell don't like this one, this is one that can't be conquered! lol!