Lost in handling my self. Need your kind

I have problem of focusing in some work or an idea now. I used to be very organized, in mind set or job. I think I been experience a big idealism transition, and now I'm lost. I don't know what to do in every problem I face. I have nothing to hold on. My mind always be split, I can't focus to what I'm doing, and most of my work are totally messy. I try to find the cause, but I can't find it. This make me frustrated.

Appreciate your kind help

Nikki Sahagin

Please elaborate.

Usually the most idealistic are the ones that become the biggest cynics, because they see and believe in so much good, that when something bad happens, it's hard to adjust to that reality.

Hi Faredeiss,

Best remedy for your problem " yoga ". By practising yoga daily for an hour, keeps your mind relaxed. And also your mind will be under your control.So that you can concentrate on the work what you do. Once you feel a change after practising yoga, write me back.

Reading inspirational books help. Listening to motivational gurus also. I suggest Napoleon Hill - Think and Grow Rich or Law of success. Creative visualization by shakti Gawain is good one too. It offers variety of visualization techniques to get your energy back.

You might want to see a counselor to help you straighten out your thinking. Sometimes talking it out with a professional helps people to get back on track if they find themselves lost, unmotivated, or having a hard time with decision making or concentrating.