Going out with group couples when you're single.

So the past few weeks I've been going out with my great friends.

Problem is they always take their girlfriends out with them. Since we're all in our mid twenties - our definition of fun is going out and clubbing. It's still a lot of fun for me.

The problem is everytime we go out - all of them, 3 couples go straight to the dance floor and start grinding on each other. I'm left standing there awkwardly. Lets face it, I'm not the most attractive guy in the club or the one oozing with confidence so I'm there standing awkwardly and going around in circles trying to find someone I know that I may converse with.

I do have single friends but they are wrapped up in their careers that they never go out anymore.

My question is how do I counteract this? I remember I go out with the same guys and we would have a blast. Going out, trying to get girls #'s, dancing goofy by ourselves and making fun of each other when we get turned down by girls.

I don't know. I guess I am going out with them again this weekend. I really don't want to but it's the only time I get to see them. I too am busy with my career. I like to cut loose and get drunk. It's just not as fun when you're there all alone. Don't get me wrong. I don't want a girlfriend now. Even if I wanted one, I don't think I'd be able to get one lol.