And dominance traits..

Forcing myself to become more type a personality

Flirting with women but being nice as well

Getting doors , telling women their outfits are nice

,telling them they looking nice today,smiling and

Noding back at them in acknowledgement i notice

Them noticing me and repaying with the same

Acknowledge ment..

Before i hung my head low and always looked away....

This is the new "im gonna grind all over you

Untill your panties are wet bend you over slip it

Inside and may or may not see you again..

Im not sure i can do it yet im still to shy

To make the final touchdown i dont drink

Or smoke i hate bars...

Still feel kinda fat and ugly....

Its been 1yr 1months celibacy i kinda would

Like to find a women to fall in love with

Cuddle spoon snuggle hold hands and

Make love to....

Anyone else transitioning or transitioned from

beta male to alpha male if so how was it

And any advice..

This is the new "im gonna grind all over you

Untill your panties are wet bend you over slip it

Inside and may or may not see you again..

Like to find a women to fall in love with

Cuddle spoon snuggle hold hands and

Make love to...

Anyone else transitioning or transitioned from

beta male to alpha male if so how was it

And any advice..

There is a little bit of a contradiction in what you wrote. Start off with knowing exactly what you want, not based on what some guide that teaches "Alpha Male" strategies says. And get rid of the alpha male label. It will hold you back.

Listen, when I think of an Alpha Male I see a foolish tough guy competing against other men for a girl. He is prideful, loud and very obnoxious. Now I know you say you are the nice kind and I see that you are doing some good things, but leave the Alpha Male labels for animals. Instead be a leader, it's really what women are looking for.

What does it mean to be a leader? A characteristics of a leader is someone who is able to strongly guide and set a direction but is also capable of listening.

Think of the brave captain at sea. He knows his course and he is set upon it, but sometimes he can go off course and so he relies on his compass and maps (listening) to steer him back on course. Now when the sea becomes turbulent, the captain doesn't throw up his hands and cry's "All is lost!". He stays calm and steady in the storm, directing his ship as safely as he can. (A woman's emotions is like the turbulent ocean. You have to stay calm and steady. You steer through it by listening but not succumbing to her emotions.)

The problem with nice guys is that they not only listen to a woman's problems, but they lose themselves in her emotions. If she is upset, he becomes upset.

The jerks and most Alpha Male imitators, they don't care for anyone but themselves. They are the foolish captains who sail headlong into the reef. Even when the lighthouse shines a warning light for them.

When you operate on the premise of being a leader. Women will gladly surrender to you, there is no need for dominance. And the term surrender is not meant in a negative sense, but in that women will want to surrender to a man who gives them comfort, safety, and nest.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't believe in this 'beta' and 'alpha' male bullsh*t myself... Prior to this website, I'd only heard the term used in the animal world.

Most women on this site just mean a guy with money when they mention 'alpha' male :laugh:

Definitely don't be a nice guy. That'll get you nowhere.

The thing which helped me a lot was by looking at friends and others around me who are great with women and trying to emulate them.

• Like 1

Pro Tip: Stop using the terms "Beta" and "Alpha" male it makes you sound retarded, no seriously just stop.

As I have said many times a few things I have learnt over the last 5 years as I fought my way out of deep, self loathing depression.

1. Do this stuff for yourself, not for others. If you don't desire to improve yourself for yourself then it's just hollow bull****.

2. Learn to be comfortable with yourself and accept who you are a flawed human and that is ok, (this took me a long time and a lot of introspection) because guess what everyone is ****ed up in some way and has their own issues anyone who saiz otherwise is lying or in serious denial.

3. Learn to be happy on your own, you shouldn't want to be in a relationship to fill the "void" in your life, it will just end in pain and misery. A relationship imo should add to a life you are already happy with not complete it.

4. Which leads me to four and a lot of people (especially guys) don't even realise this desperation is a stench that others can smell from miles away and it isn't a pleasant smell. It will repel people if they can pick up if you are desperate for sex, relationship, <insert whatever here>. It shows that a person is not exactly stable and probably would become codependent (which is not sexy).

Now you can go along with your little book of "Alpha" male tricks and probably trick a few naive girls with your fake persona.

Will it fix your other issues? hell no because under that fake persona you are still the same person that has not worked on themselves but created a fake persona to wear as a costume.

Sorry if this is harsh but it annoys me a great deal when people such as yourself (because you remind me of myself serveral years ago) get pulled in by these snake oil salesmen preying on those with low self esteem. Focus on yourself for yourself. Learn to be happy on your own. Get help if you need it there is no shame in it, but rely on the help of professionals (doctors) and not that of sleezy con artists. None of this will come overnight but imo it is worth it in the long run.

Good luck.

Edited by Carenth
  • Like 1