I feel Im ugly (picture inside)

I don`t know why but I feel Im ugly. Mainly because I was rejected by this girl who I really liked. I didnt try to approach any other girl, I felt really attached to her. We used to talk a lot in class and even hang out in lunch but one day when I asked her out, she said no. It`s just not that, I dont have much luck with other girls that I would love to date or even marry one, one day.

I feel that Im not attractive.

Here`s a picture of me:

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/533649_10151185677003280_227860236_n.jpg

If you were to rate me out of 10, where do you think I stand.Please be honest and realistic.

Going by that photo, I'd say a 7. I don't think you are bad looking at all. Actually, if you were smiling, you may even shoot up to a 9. :D

• Like 1

You are handsome and I'd give you 8.

How do you say she rejected you because you are ugly? IMO girls are interested in other things rather than the looks of a boy.

Move on (not with the same person). I'm sure you'll succeed.

• Like 1
kiss_andmakeup

Hard to judge since I have no idea what your body looks like. You could be obese for all I know.

Based on face alone, no, you're definitely not ugly! You look like an average looking guy to me. You're not my type, so other women might think you're more attractive. ;)

• Like 1

On looks alone, I think you're good looking based on your photo. You could smile maybe. I don't rate people like that. But you said you were getting to know her, so she may not have said no to you based solely on your looks, maybe there was an aspect of your personality that she wasn't connecting with.

• Like 1
If you approach women with the mindset of "I'm ugly, no woman would ever want me" you are more likely to be rejected.

That's why I don't approach women. I know I'm ugly. :p

• Like 1

It appears that there is no point in telling you that you are not ugly, it must be your persoanlty and so on.

You sound so pessimistic. Be away from friends those who feed you this idea. Please seek professional help to raise your self esteem.

• Like 1

I think you're definitely above average. You've got symmetrical features, nice lips...the main problem I see is that there's a sad look in your eyes. A certain lack of energy. You need to somehow get some happiness and twinkle into them. A look that says "I'm going to bring some fun to your life." You've got a face that could carry that off well, if only you could get that sparkle into it.

You'll have to start by getting these "I'm not good looking" thoughts out of your head. They're negative and they're not true..but they will reduce your attractiveness to women, because they'll keep the sparkle out of your eyes.

Worry about all the rest (falling in love, getting married etc) at a later date...but in the early stages, a look that promises "I bring happiness and fun" is probably the single thing that's most likely to result in a woman saying yes to a date with you.