Girls.....what do you think of my body? Is it okay?

am I too muscular or okay? I train hard at the gym, I eat clean, so just curious.

7ca26d06244211e2bbaa22000a1cdb27_7.jpg

fbbb440a07f011e2827612313814176c_7.jpg

Fishing for compliments in a man is unattractive. A sign of low self esteem. The OP has an athletic body and he knows that. Yet, he has a need seek validation from others. :o

• Like 12
Fishing for compliments in a man is unattractive. A sign of low self esteem. The OP has an athletic body and he knows that. Yet, he has a need seek validation from others. :o

Yeah, why ask when you already know the answer?

"Do you think I have a good body? Oh, by the way, I do fitness modeling." Duh.

• Like 13

Most people would think you do, I'm sure you must know that.

Personally though (and I'm not gay), I think you look way too lean/too little fat, especially around the mid section. You'd look better if you put on a bit of wieght.

I know no one will agree with me, but you know, my tastes in a lot of things have always been completely different from most other people's.

• Like 1
Does nothing for me, but I'm a brains-over-brawn kinda girl.

Carrie I really like you but I really want to dislike this comment :/

• Like 4

I think I heard this several times.

Is there something wrong with your face and body?

Does nothing for me, but I'm a brains-over-brawn kinda girl.
  • Author

I am not at all seeking validation. I am just curious what the girls think of my body. I don't go asking girls in clubs/bars or general public, what they think of my body.

• Author
Most people would think you do, I'm sure you must know that.

Personally though (and I'm not gay), I think you look way too lean/too little fat, especially around the mid section. You'd look better if you put on a bit of wieght.

I know no one will agree with me, but you know, my tastes in a lot of things have always been completely different from most other people's.

I keep lean because I do amateur boxing and I'm pursuing acting. So I need to keep in shape for both. This is why I keep my body like that. Also, the fitness modelling is not a huge part of my life, I just do it now and again when there's photoshoots available for different things.

• Like 1
nonono you must've misread, I just had Applejacks.

He can post photos all day in the self-photo thread and I doubt anyone would say anything about his self-image.. but making a thread, as a part time model, requesting opinions about his muscularity-which is obviously above par... is..yeah.. I'm going to remember this Mes, but remind me if i forget- i smoke pot (As if the Applejacks didn't give it away):D

I could NEVER get a wash-board stomach like that. no wayyyy. Cause I know what it would take, and I ain't got it in me! cause I don't want it, cause of how much it would take.. see, vicious circle. :p

It's ok, if you look anything like the sandwich in your avatar, I'd still eat you, even without the washboard abs.:laugh:

• Like 1

To be frank, I find it kinda gross... I find muscular bodies not attractive, so uh... yeah, you're muscular. I kinda want to force you to eat some cake or something.

But here ya go, take an ego rub. Happy now?

• Like 1
It's ok, if you look anything like the sandwich in your avatar, I'd still eat you, even without the washboard abs.:laugh:

That sandwich does look amazing.

• Like 4
To be frank, I find it kinda gross... I find muscular bodies not attractive, so uh... yeah, you're muscular. I kinda want to force you to eat some cake or something.

More like spread cake over him and lick it off....lol

• Like 1
  • Author

haha, wasn't looking for an ego rub. Well I don't really like cake, but Pizza, pasta, snickers, monster munch, that's my kind of "cheat" food.

More like spread cake over him and lick it off....lol

If I go buy a marble statue, it's pretty much the same effect.

I think I heard this several times.

Is there something wrong with your face and body?

You tell me - my pic is in my profile.

• Like 1
If I go buy a marble statue, it's pretty much the same effect.

Yes, due to the fact that he resembles a "statue" he must be empty and cold. Why of course!

Carrie I really like you but I really want to dislike this comment :/

Why? I've had beefcake and while it can be pretty to look at, does little for me in the long run.