Cute girls ill-fated?

I only get compliments for being cute, looking cute, funny. I want to upgrade myself to pretty or beautiful. How should I do it?

RiverRunning

I only get compliments for being funny, polite, smart... :D

First-world problems right here.

In all seriousness, to some extent, looks are the luck of the draw. Getting complimented on your appearance is not something to sniff at. Obsessing over the specific terms people use to describe your appearance is disconcerting at best, and a fruitless but damaging pursuit at worst.

• Like 1
SincereOnlineGuy
I only get compliments for being cute, looking cute, funny. I want to upgrade myself to pretty or beautiful. How should I do it?

I suspect that the best thing you can do for yourself this way is to cause yourself to feel better about being "cute". With time (meaning, a few years)... your cuteness won't so much be associated with "youth", and in m-m-m-m-m-m-most cases just the seeming maturity could nudge you across the line.

The last person you want to be is the one who is and seems dissatisfied with some aspect of her appearance.

Just let time be your ally for now. When you're 84 you'll look back wondering why you thought you needed to speed-up your evolution.

Cute is a great thing to be!

Cute means that you have a great personality AND good looks.

Embrace being cute.

Just make sure you aren't being cute like a puppy, but that you are being cute like a sassy girl with a sexy secret. :)

1) make up more maturely

2) get plastic surgery

two options pick one

TD

Nikki Sahagin

To me, all those terms fit under one umbrella.

You could be cute to one person, beautiful to another, sexy to someone else.

Don't sweat it too much. You are who you are. Chances are changing how you want to be complimented would mean having to change your personality.

Be happy people think you are cute. There is nothing wrong with that!