The feeling of somethings not right...

NoneoftheAbove

I dont know why i get this feeling. Its killing me mentally, is there anything i can do to fix this? I keep telling myself that its only in your head stop thinking but i can not control it. How can i overcome this issue so that it doesnt bother me to a point where i say " i dont care anymore" ive been through alot of trust issues with my girlfriend but we worked it out and still trying to get better. Im thinking my old thoughts are coming back? Or im just having a bad day...i dont know but this keeps happening. And im tired of feeling this way...please help me.

I used to feel that way. It's anxiety. Actually sometimes I still feel it, whenever I get stuck into a rut again. I went to a counsellor and talking it out helped me to figure out what needed to change.

When something doesn't feel right, it's because something's not right. Is there something you have doubts about? Something on the back of your mind that you think you should be doing, but aren't?

• Author
NoneoftheAbove

Hi spiral...yes i have doubts, and there are things in the back of my head as well. I just dont know what exactly it is though. All i know these things are in my head and i want to get rid of it before it escalades into something big. Im thinking its because i dont trust her fully..once it was gone its hard to get that feelibg back. I dont know what to do. All i have is the feeling of somethings not right and doubts. I have to change this or else im going to go crazy.

Find a good psychic. If you don't know one, PM me and I'll give you the name of one who works over the phone. She has a couple of websites with information. She's expensive but you shouldn't need more than half an hour. You should be able to email her a photo of yourself and your girlfriend separately, then one of you together so she can read the energy. I haven't seen her in two years but plan to because of someone new I am seeing. I have certain feelings about a guy but need a second opinion so I don't drive myself crazy over-thinking things. I wouldn't want to waste time on someone but I wouldn't want to toss someone away either if it looked good for our future.