Really Tired....help Me Out....

Lately I have been so overly exhausted that all I do is when I am done with work, I come home and try to sleep, and if I do sleep it is not for just lets say an hour, it is for 3 hours. So, when I get up, I feel good, but if I do stuff or go somewhere or whatever, I get drained again and feel the need to sleep.

As far as my job goes, I wake up at courter to 5am to get ready for work to be there at 6am. And this is how it has been almost everyday, so I am thinking just from working and being up so early that is why I am so exhausted. At night I get enough sleep, but could always use more.

So, what does this sound like to you? I feel like I can't get everything done that I want to get done and the having the urge to sleep all the time is not good. So, please help me out.

I think you need to get yourself back on a regular sleep schedule. 8 hours a night, maybe 9, but do not take 3 hour naps. "Power naps" aren't supposed to last more than 20 minutes to get you pumping and are best taken between 2pm and 3pm. So if you're sleeping much longer, much later in the evening, it could be your sleep schedule. Force yourself into a pattern.

It could also be a number of BAD things. It could be depression, it could be the onset of a serious disease, or even just the flu...I would recommend seeing a doctor about it. Especially if it's persisted for a while. I have a friend with Lupus, and to tell you the truth I really don't know anything about it, but I will tell you this much: she's always exhausted when she's feeling Ill, so I'd definitely look into why you feel this tired.

You could have an easily-treatable condition. You have been asking us for help with this for months when a simple trip to the doc and some blood tests may easily solve your problem. So go.

• Author

I know. I hate going to the doctors and picking one out and its like who do you trust. I just hate picking out a doctor. I know I definitly have something wrong with me. I am thinking I might be anemic because I don't eat properly. So, I am going to go.

Yes, do go longlegzs..there is no point in feeling bad if you don't have to. And if you don't like one doc, then find another one. I went to the doc I am seeing who gave me the anti-d's without knowing him at all. And he is really nice!

There is no reason not to trust a doctor. They're professionals. If they were not trustworthy, they would be reported and put out of business. You need to stop making excuses and take care of yourself once and for all. And when a doctor tells you something, you need to LISTEN and do what they say. They DO know best. Sounds like depression to me.

I feel like this alot i'm really anemic i'm not on a high dose iron pill i suggest also going to your dr's