Open eyes for an Open mind

To anyone who can share an open mind to a subject matter that can be very shocking as well as strange to anyone who has never shared in such desires and needs. I am a male, I have a "thing" that has been with me since I can remember, I'm 32 years old.

I have not or cannot see myself in a relationship with anyone I care for deeply, because of a secret that I have had since I can remember and resides in me strongly and reduces my chances of a relationship 10 fold. Being 32 years old I have been having major conflicts between desire for a relationship with someone I have met, wanting a family and love to a fetish that has kept me from pursuing those relationships due to embarrassment, shame, not being taken seriously and pure rejection. Well it is very tough right now for me, I have fallen in love and want to express it and holding a fetish that is part of me, that I cannot let go of I cannot try for the relationship. I sit here depressed, ashamed and confused.

Please be open about what I am about to say and admit for it is the first time I have told others about my "thing" Some may think it's pervish, strange, cruel, disturbing and borderline pedophillia, others may think it's common, understandable, but please keep one thing in mind, I was born with this and it is part of me to the point I believe I cannot get rid of it nor do I want to get rid of it. To get moist common questions out of the way, It has nothing to do with pedophilia or the like, I was very loved as a child and had great family life.

On Google, "Infantilism" or "AB/DL"(Adult Baby or Diaper Lover) is a fetish involving adults that need and use babyish items(Pacifiers, clothing, baby bottles and of course, diapers, to express themselves in a sexual or to just relax in a comfortable bliss.

Still breathing?

I have had these desires since the age of 6(the earliest memories) At this age I would steal diapers from any source I could like when my aunt visited(I would take diapers from the diaper bag and wear them in secret.

Years passed by and at the age of 14, again I had these desires and started wearing diapers again, mostly at night under the blankets. I would ride my bike to local stores and buy diapers..at first toddler sizes then to adult sizes.

Please know that for a very long time I though I was the ONLY person in the world that has these needs and desires(no internet existed) for a very long time I felt ashamed, weird, stupid, and a freak. I would hide diapers in the ceiling or a locked chest under my bed, I had to be careful wearing them so others in the house wouldn't hear the noise of them. It was NOT easy.

In my 20's I found the internet and looked up "People that like to wear diapers" I was nervous, afraid, confused and almost not wanting to know the results. I thought I would find sites that labeled this fetish as pedo or freaky..disturbing and to those who do it "Mentally fried" You can understand the fright I had when I clicked search right? After a few pages on search I easily find out that I was not alone and so so many others are like me. I can remember the relief I had and I was again oh so very happy.

From then on I became fully engulfed into the AB world, meeting others like me, ordering diapers and cute outfits online, wearing sleeper pajamas to bed, buying and using childish bedding, dressing up for Halloween as a baby wearing diapers to parties(people get a kick out of that and I won a contest this year with my costume). I like my fetish, it has been part of me forever and it hurts no one and I have no intentions to get "therapy" or try to get rid of it...I don't want to get rid of it.

Surely you can understand how this "thing" reduces my chances of any relationship. It is not something that I would push on anyone or "make" them accept it. I do understand that any potential woman I would bring into my life will most likely reject me, because of this fetish. Seeing their boyfriend in a diaper with babyish outfits then sleeping together would severly break any sexual desire or wants with me hence how a relationship would never work.

Right now I am in a bad conflict. I want love in my life and a person who will be my best friend, but with my fetish, I know my chances are slim and probably very bleek. At my age the desire to start a family is strong and I don't think I will get there and I have been fighting this fight for the past 4 years. I am tired of fighting this fight, I have become a very hate oriented, envious and ultimately, not wanting to exist any longer. Along with other certain problems of mine, this fetish is my now understanding that I was meant to be in this perpetual hell and maybe I am in fact, in hell.

I wish I could of been normal, have normal desires.

always_searching

First of all, OP, welcome to Loveshack! I'm glad you shared your story, and I hope you get a number of nonjudgmental responses, but I can't make any promises on that front.

As far as your fetish: I didn't find it all that shocking. Then again, in my field, I've read about rape, pedophilia, zoophilia, sadomasochism, and many other much more disturbing "fetishes," so wanting to role-play as a baby really doesn't phase me.

That being said, I can tell you that you are going to have a difficult time finding someone who is willing to "play along," so to speak. Many people will think you have a problem, and, not to be cruel, but having such desires very well may stem from an early childhood trauma of some sort. I know that I've had my fair share of desiring sadomasochistic relationships, or desiring a man to be rougher with me than he ought to be; I think my own issues stem from something early on, because I have been interested in sex from a very early age. (It really is a miracle that I have yet to sleep with someone.)

Anyway, as far as suggestions: If you really want to "be normal," as you claim, then talk to a psychologist, or, if you are religious, a priest/minister.

If, however, you don't really want help with your desires, but, rather, want to know whether you can ever be in a relationship and express your desires to your significant other, or how to go about finding someone who would be interested in that kind of lifestyle: join online websites that are for like-minded individuals and reveal your desire to date. There is someone for everyone, so they say. You will find someone, eventually.

Edit: I just read your comment that you have no desire for therapy, but, that obviously conflicts with your last comment about wishing you were normal with normal desires. Therapy is a way to help you have "normal desires." Or, at least it can help you determine why you have this desire.

Edited by always_searching
  • Author
That being said, I can tell you that you are going to have a difficult time finding someone who is willing to "play along," so to speak.

I know and that is part of why I am having conflicts about just being normal or keeping the fetish. One thing most people cannot grasp is the fact that a fetish is strong and not able to be just "dropped" I put it in the league of having gay desires and ultimately admitting and accepting you are gay(it cannot be forgotten about)

I firmly believe that therapy wouldn't help at all. I do not want to get rid of my fetish, but sometimes I wish it were gone, like now that I feel in love with someone and yet again, I cannot pursue it, because of my fetish.

I just cannot get the courage to ask on a date (BTW, would you mind coddling me and changing my huge adult diapers? and wearing them for me in some poses? Do you mind if I dress in my adult onsie or polar fleece sleeper with the lil penguins on them? .. See how difficult this would be to bring up to a person I feel in love with. It's a true burden now that I want family and a true relationship with something that would have to be accepted into our relationship.

Some have told me to enjoy my fetish on my own behind closed doors and not in front of partners, but it won't happen, because I would feel dirty and that I have to be ashamed of myself. I have talked to woman with same desires that are looking for a relationship, but I have not fallen in love with them and the one person I have fallen in love with is probably not interested in my fetish or willing to accept it. It drives me insane and that is when I wish it were gone and I was like any other jock with a foot fetish or something way more acceptable to others.

Also to try and answer you, I have searched, pondered and tried to think of what possibly "sparked" this desire, but I have not came up with anything. Most say I had something happen as a kid, but really, I had a great life as a kid, no trauma at all. The ONLY thing I can really come up with, is that it all started when my aunt had my cousin. She would come over every weekend and I would watch her change the diapers, hold my cousin and we would sleep on the floor together while she watched us when mom and dad were out of town. That is when I started to take diapers out of the diaper bag and wear them in my bed. I remember liking the feel and the sound of them and I felt comfortable as hell wearing them.

So the best I can come up with, is that possibly I liked the attention my cousin got and how my aunt treated him. I guess even at 6 years old, I wanted to be a baby again and in my adult life, regression helps me relax(I'm that 6 year old all over again when I am in regression) These are feelings that most people have a difficult time understanding.

Thanks for your words and open mind.

always_searching

So, am I to gather that you're currently in love with someone and you want to know whether you should tell her, and, if so, how to tell her?

Are you two currently dating?

If so, here's what you do: somehow bring up fetishes, like, for example, "So, I was watching Sex and the City and the episode was the one where Charlotte is trying on shoes and the guy helping her has a foot fetish. It was an interesting show, and it made me wonder: what are your thoughts on fetishes?"

If she responds in a positive manner--there you go! If she responds negatively, then you should ask her why she has such negative feelings regarding fetishes, and how she would feel if she dated someone who had them. If she still responds negatively, then, perhaps you should try therapy, or fall in love with someone else. If she responds in a neutral way, keep pressing her by bringing up fetishes, until you get a positive or negative response.

Or, if you're brave enough, you could just come out and tell her. See what happens.

Either way, good luck!

:)

Edited by always_searching
  • Author

I've practiced that scenario over and over in my head for ages on how I would bring it up to someone I felt seriously about. "Ahh I get turned on by packs of Depends and I sleep with them on too, what do you think about that" I just cannot do it, it's to much and to have her get up and look at me like I am a freak would break me down further. I would like to bring it up very early if anything serious develops. Going a year plus then have her reject me would be devastating. I'm not sure I could mentally keep my cool if that happened and I would hate myself and this fetish even more.

To answer you, yes, I am falling for someone and would like to date or at least go out and have some fun with them. I'm just afraid of falling deeply and have to tell about my thing and hope it gets accepted, because I know I cannot ditch this fetish, it's part of me.

Another thing is that this fetish is a lil more involved and outrages than a foot fetish or something like that. I am a 32 year old male that is fit and strong and you have to picture a full grown man with a Depends on that most likely will have sex with you and sleep with you while diapered or role playing instances. Some may say they can accept it, no big deal or something, but when it comes down to it, most likely they will lose their attraction for me and lose their sex drive and the relationship will fail.

I basically fall into regression back to babyhood when I get into this. Sucking a bottle, wearing a sleeper, baby powder, everything and that is probably to much for most woman to handle or want to accept. Under all of this I am a good looking, creative, young and very inspired to do my best. I have a college degree, I make more money than I ever thought I would plus I am damn loyal and nice, respectful. I don't mean toot my own horn, but it sucks to be a "good guy" and still get the shaft because of a stupid "play thing" I guess all of these years it was just easier to keep love and relationships out of my mind, but now at my age, It is not easy to forget about. Having a family, children and just that warm, home life appeals to me like crazy now.

Well I am just going on and on here, I think I made my case so I will let it ride. It's just a huge conflict right now and I am stuck so I had to tell someone.

Thank you, A_S, you're understanding is very respected.

Truthseeker-John
I have fallen in love and want to express it and holding a fetish that is part of me, that I cannot let go of I cannot try for the relationship. I sit here depressed, ashamed and confused...
Try not to look at such fetish on the Internet, because what we focus on being like, is what we become like.

I suspect that when you have a meaningful sexual relationship with someone you really love, your fetish about baby things will eventually fade.

Give your falling in love a try and don't keep beating yourself up about your fetish because eventually, if you really love that person and that person really loves you, you will change and your relationship will be much more meaningful than a fetish from the past. I think that one day you will leave your fetish behind and I hope that you find a meaningful relationship with the person that you have 'fallen in love' with. :)

Best wishes,

John

Edited by Truthseeker-John

OP--I smoke cigarettes. Would you date a smoker?

Most people would not.

Smokers have two choices--quit, or find another smoker. I think this holds true in most minority behaviors that are not considered desirable in a potential partner.

There are very few people that would accept your fetish without sharing it.

So I look at it this way. What real benefit does smoking give me? Ummm...none.

What real benefit does this fetish give you?

Perhaps it really doesn't give you a true reward for that behavior. You enjoy it, true. I enjoy smoking.

But I can't say either really gives either of us some benefit in real life. In fact, perhaps both hurt us, and definitely limit dating prospects. (Not that I'm interested in dating).

I think we have to examine our behaviors and weigh them against the negatives.

And I think withdrawal from any substance, takes the desire to do so.

Weighing the positives vs. the negatives on this behavior.

I suppose the question is this: How much could this woman that you are attracted to mean to you? And if you had to choose between meeting a fantastic match, and keeping your fetish, which is more important?

• Author
Try not to look at such fetish on the Internet, because what we focus on being like, is what we become like.

I suspect that when you have a meaningful sexual relationship with someone you really love, your fetish about baby things will eventually fade.

Give your falling in love a try and don't keep beating yourself up about your fetish because eventually, if you really love that person and that person really loves you, you will change and your relationship will be much more meaningful than a fetish from the past. I think that one day you will leave your fetish behind and I hope that you find a meaningful relationship with the person that you have 'fallen in love' with. :)

Best wishes,

John

Thanks for this post.

I too have thought that this fetish will fade When I start having sex and being in a true relationship. Just need to find someone that will bare with me as a Leave behind something that has been with me forever.

Thanks again, really boosted my confidence.

• Author
OP--I smoke cigarettes. Would you date a smoker?

Most people would not.

Smokers have two choices--quit, or find another smoker. I think this holds true in most minority behaviors that are not considered desirable in a potential partner.

There are very few people that would accept your fetish without sharing it.

So I look at it this way. What real benefit does smoking give me? Ummm...none.

What real benefit does this fetish give you?

Perhaps it really doesn't give you a true reward for that behavior. You enjoy it, true. I enjoy smoking.

But I can't say either really gives either of us some benefit in real life. In fact, perhaps both hurt us, and definitely limit dating prospects. (Not that I'm interested in dating).

I think we have to examine our behaviors and weigh them against the negatives.

And I think withdrawal from any substance, takes the desire to do so.

Weighing the positives vs. the negatives on this behavior.

I suppose the question is this: How much could this woman that you are attracted to mean to you? And if you had to choose between meeting a fantastic match, and keeping your fetish, which is more important?

It really, as of now, a major burden, but I keep on doing it, because it makes me feel amazing and very stimulated. It's a burden, because like I said, I am embarrassed to tell or share with anyone I have wanted to pursue a relatinship with. It is why I am a virgin and never had any serious relationship at 32 years old and right now it depresses me bad, because I am getting older.

This fetish I wish I could shut it off and try to quit orleave it behind, but I can't. Anyone with a fetish knows how strong they are and it probably is almost impossible to get it out of my mind. Ever since I was 6 years old, I have been intio this fetish and it is stronger than ever today. The woman means a lot to me, she is amazing and I like her a lot. If we were a couple I'd put her over my fetish, but I know that totally erasing this fetish from myself will be impossible.

The best I can explain it is this way. If someone told you that you could have themost amazing relationship forever that you can have it, however you would NOT ever be able to have sex. They tell you to erase sex from your mind forever, never again and it's over. It's impossible to erase sex from your mind and not want to be pleasured. That is how strong this fetish is, It's like someone telling me to forget sex forever.

Of course my relationship would be more important, but the fetish is too and impossible to leave it behind. Hence this thread, my depression/loneliness and the clash it presents. If only a pill existed to wear I can swallow it and it erases this fetish from my mind. Then I could be confident to pursue relationships. Relationships are to8ugh, a fetish like this makes it very very tough or impossible. That is my fight and it sucks. It really is hurting me bad now.

• Author

I could just take a chance, ask her out and explain this to her, but put yourself in my shoes and see how you would feel telling your SO that you enjoy diapers, dressing like an infanr and sucking on bottles. Try walking in front of her dressed up like that and hope and pray she is there in the morning. If she wasn't, it would tare me up bad and I would be even more depressed about my "thing" and life.

It all just sucks and possibly this my hell I was given for things I have done in a past life.

Thanks for everyone's input.

skydiveaddict

You might need therapy for this, cause it's causing big problems in your life .

Edited by skydiveaddict
  • Author
You might need therapy for this

When I hear this it makes me feel as if what I do is wrong and or a bad thing that should be delt with. Although it presents a burden right now, it has been part of my soul forever and in my mind, it is so natural and ok. It's hard to explain.

I honestly believe therapy will not even come close to getting this out of me so I never tried it nor do I think I want too. I honestly don't wnt to get rid of this fetish, but it is such a burden because people aren't very excepting of it, specially potential people you fall in love with. By any chance she is into diapers or is ok with me doing it would be a 1 in million chance.

skydiveaddict

You're right. It's not normal behavior. I bet most any shrink would tell you that. The fact that you don't want to hear it is beside the point. Believe me, no girlfriend of yours will want to see you prancing around in diapers. Better to address the problem and get it under control

• Author
You're right. It's not normal behavior. I bet most any shrink would tell you that. The fact that you don't want to hear it is beside the point. Believe me, no girlfriend of yours will want to see you prancing around in diapers. Better to address the problem and get it under control

A better way to explain it would be to tell a gay that it is wrong and to get therapy for it. It's just not going to happen and it sucks to be told to get "therapy" for your "problem" when, in your mind, you're ok with it. The problem is that it conflicts with a relationship as in not being accepted into the relationship. A gay person has it easier as they date their own kind. Try seeking a fellow diaper lover on a "diaper lover only" dating site or club. It's not that easy.

With me I would be accepting of most fetishes. If she had a fetish I am sure I could accept it and yes I know seeing a grown man in a diaper that doesn't need them is, wll, freaky, it doesn't make me a bad guy or a strange person. It's just a turn on and it does no harm. I wish people could see that it's just a silly thing that doesn't need t be looked at so freakishly.

I know you mean well, but telling me to get therapy for this is quite insulting.

Hi BambooLand--welcome to the forum!

At some level, "being 'OK' with it" is not necessarily the measure you should use when you decide whether or not to seek help with this. Many people do things that they find pleasurable--the question is, do those things interfere with their lives? Do those things stop them from having experiences they dream of?

One example might be someone who collects items. Someone who collects salt and pepper shakers or art or some other object gets a great deal of pleasure out of owning those items, out of seeking them out and purchasing them. That is a hobby, they love it, and there is no reason for them to think about changing it.

But change the scenario--someone is a collector who doesn't know when to stop. Their home becomes full, they can no longer move from room to room. They can't have people over to visit, and eventually, they choose their stuff over meaningful relationships. That's hoarding, and there is every reason for them to think about changing it.

It's only OK to the point that it does not interfere with your life--your dreams and your ability to connect with people. If you could find a like-minded woman with whom you could share this with, and could live a happy, fulfilled life--and if you had no problem with your life now--then you would not need to change it.

But from the sound of your post, you're unhappy with the way things are. Your fetish is getting in the way of how you want to live your life. To me, you do not sound OK with it.

A hoarder feels wonderful when they make a new purchase or bring a new item home. But then they look around at their stacks of stuff and their unusable rooms and they're miserable.

So that's the measure I would use. If this isn't causing you pain, then you can live your life as it is. However, if you're trading a small amount of pleasure for a large amount of pain, it's time to seek out help. There will be therapists who specialize in this area who will know how to guide you.

Also, you might not need therapy to CHANGE what you do. You might seek out therapy to ACCEPT what you do and move on. It could work either way, depending on which side of the "pleasure vs. pain" scale most of the weight falls on.

I hope you find what you're looking for!

Josie

Edited by josie54
always_searching
If this isn't causing you pain, then you can live your life as it is. However, if you're trading a small amount of pleasure for a large amount of pain, it's time to seek out help.

That's an interesting utilitarian approach, Josie.

I should also say that the other option here is to follow Always_Searching's advice. Begin to date the woman you've fallen in love with and see what happens. This is not something you want to throw at her too early, but if you are dating and it seems like the relationship could grow serious, then it's time.

And, if she's not OK with it, she'll reject you. You'll have to prepare for that. It's almost the equivalent of a gay vs. straight situation. There's no way a gay person will be happy dating/marrying a straight person or vice versa. They're just not wired the same way when it comes to that, and you're not going to get them to connect sexually.

But if you're OK with it, you need to be OK with that rejection. It's part of who you are, and you need to take that kind of chance to find the person who's right for you.

If you were truly born this way, and if it's not possible for you to change (as it's impossible for someone who's gay or someone who's straight to change that orientation), then you'll have to accept that those who do not share your particular orientation just aren't going to be comfortable with it. In that case, you will have to find someone with that same orientation, in just the same way a straight person will fall in love with a straight person and a gay person will fall in love with a gay person.

But with a little luck, you could find someone who's somewhere along the continuum and open to more experiences than just one kind or another. And who knows, it might be the woman you've fallen for!

skydiveaddict
I know you mean well, but telling me to get therapy for this is quite insulting.

Ok then, Keep your fetish, and your life will be fine. I wasn't trying to insult you. Like I said, ask any shrink if this is normal, healthy behavior. I think you and I both know what the answer would be. But perhaps I'm wrong.

Edited by skydiveaddict
A gay person has it easier as they date their own kind. Try seeking a fellow diaper lover on a "diaper lover only" dating site or club. It's not that easy.

With me I would be accepting of most fetishes. If she had a fetish I am sure I could accept it and yes I know seeing a grown man in a diaper that doesn't need them is, wll, freaky, it doesn't make me a bad guy or a strange person. It's just a turn on and it does no harm. I wish people could see that it's just a silly thing that doesn't need t be looked at so freakishly.

Sorry, I hadn't read this before--but I still stand by my earlier post. You're accepting of fetishes because you have a fetish. For those of us who don't, well....you say it does no harm, but you need to look at it from others' point of view. It's not "silly"...it's very, very important because it gets to the heart of intimacy. Most women want to be the "turn on" for the men they love. If those men need something like a fetish, and not them, it does a great deal of harm. Those women feel unwanted and alone while their partners are part of a world that they can't share. That's why this just isn't going to work with someone who does not have a fetish as well.

So, yes, that makes it more difficult for you, but you also have to look at it objectively.

In the end, if you think you can't change or don't want to, you have to find a way to not care whether or not people judge you. Once you accept it, you'll be more open to more people and will be better able to find someone to share all aspects of your life with.

• Author
from the sound of your post, you're unhappy with the way things are. Your fetish is getting in the way of how you want to live your life. To me, you do not sound OK with it.

I want to just thank everyone for taking me seriously, I really really appreciate that as I was very timid and shy about posting this on a non-AB forum. I really didn't think I would get any replies.

I am ok with my fetish, always have been, but no, not ok with how hard it makes a possible relationship almost impossible and in my 30's I feel so lonely and depressed that I remain alone with my fetish. So you are right, to a point. I'm ok with my fetish,but not the situation or "block" it has put on me getting into a relationship.

It's just ther idea that if I went ahead, got involved and fell totally in love with a person to the point I needed them to be with me forever, then tell them about my secret pleasure, wearing a diaper opr baby outfitin front of them, having them reject me and leave. I would probably kill myself, I m sorry to put it that way, but I truly believe that would be what I do. I am just way t afraid to take that chance so I avoid it, always have. Now I am craving a relationship even more in my 30's and I want to take the chance, but the same fearis there. It's very conflicting, confusing and frustrating. People need to understand I am fighting a ton of natural human instincts here and wondering where I should go with it as well as facing a huge fear.

I do get that my fetish makes things a bit harder, but at the same time I just wish woman(potential partner) could just accept it and I didn't have to intensionally seek out "like" woman or woman heavy into kink or something.

Just so tough to know someone yo ureally like to try a relationship wth, but you know they most likely will reject you for your "thing"

I could judt take chances like suggested, but like I said, I am not one that can handle a lot of rejections, it's hard to predict what I would do if rejected. I'm very prone to depression if you know what I mean.

As far as hoarding ha-ha, the only thing I can be guilty of hoarding is packs of diapers ha-ha. Just a few days ago I scored some old Attends(diaper brand) and some cool packs at a local thrift shop. It really is silly sometimes and I laughed at myself for getting so excited that I found some adult diapers at the thrift shop lol. I mean most people would run away from a huge pack of adult diapers! lol.

Thanks, Josie

I am really thinking that I may take a chance with this woman and build myself up for the rejection. I honestly think I should work on myself to prepare for rejection as I know there will be a lot of it. That is advice from all of you I will consider as it makes a lot of sense. Someday if I keep my everything together and stay positive, I will find my dream:)

I like Alway's advice about "breaking it in to her slowly. That is an approach I will take and for therapy, it will be for building myself stronger after rejection, not for gettingrid of the fetish.

Thank you, everyone and god bless you all.

• Author
Sorry, I hadn't read this before--but I still stand by my earlier post. You're accepting of fetishes because you have a fetish. For those of us who don't, well....you say it does no harm, but you need to look at it from others' point of view. It's not "silly"...it's very, very important because it gets to the heart of intimacy. Most women want to be the "turn on" for the men they love. If those men need something like a fetish, and not them, it does a great deal of harm. Those women feel unwanted and alone while their partners are part of a world that they can't share. That's why this just isn't going to work with someone who does not have a fetish as well.

So, yes, that makes it more difficult for you, but you also have to look at it objectively.

In the end, if you think you can't change or don't want to, you have to find a way to not care whether or not people judge you. Once you accept it, you'll be more open to more people and will be better able to find someone to share all aspects of your life with.

I understand this.

I know I could be turned on and have sex with my woman and possibly it would turn me on more than the fetish, but I wouldn't mind one bit if we could mix the fetish in a role playing typpe thing or having her wear diapers with me would be nice.

I want to add that this fetish isn't always "sexual" would say only 40% of it is sexually stimulating. The rest of the time I use it to comfort myself and sleep very well. When dressed like that and into regression, sleep, comfort and relaxatin just becomes amazing. Nothing is serious, under pressure or worry when I am in regression. I can totally let go of reality like this and that is a large part of it all.

• Author
Ok then, Keep your fetish, and your life will be fine. I wasn't trying to insult you. Like I said, ask any shrink if this is normal, healthy behavior. I think you and I both know what the answer would be. But perhaps I'm wrong.

It is actually more common than everyone thinks and look at a politics, David Vitter was outed as a diaper lover. He got cought in a scandal and confession from an escort who told press he payed her to change his diapers and role play with him. How embarrassing and I feel bad for him. I'd probably kill myself if it ever got public.

I don't think it's any different than a guy who likes to wear dresses or woman panties. It's in tteir own time and home and hurts nobody.

Although my fetish may be a little bit more "outrages" than common fetishes like foot fetish or spanking fetishes, I believe having any sort of fetish is totally normal for anyone. Many people have them, maybe even you.

I know you weren't trying to insult me, I apologise if I seemed to be resiliant to your advice.

skydiveaddict
I believe having any sort of fetish is totally normal for anyone. Many people have them, maybe even you.

I know you weren't trying to insult me, I apologise if I seemed to be resiliant to your advice.

My only fetish, if you can call it that, is skydiving. If you want to prance around in diapers, it's ok with me, certainly none of my business.

I just think you're going to have a problem convincing most women that you date of that.

Edited by skydiveaddict
  • Author

I just think you're going to have a problem convincing most women that you date of that.

Hence my conflict and this thread.

I just want to clear up that I am not looking for a woman to accept things like "babying me or doing to me what woman do for a child, I simply would like if I were allowed to sleep with her in my "things" and enjoy myself in that respect. Just allow me and my fetish and if she doesn't care to participate, that is ok with me.

Also I don't hang out in a diaper all day or go "goo goo ga ga" have a huge crib or any of that stuff(some do) I merely use it as a form of comfort at night or whenever I am "bagging out" Usually I will regress two or three times a week. Sometimes for a couple of hours or overnight.

So please don't see me as some guy that is in diapers in a "man sized" high chair crying fo rhis "mommy" to spoon feed him. It's not like that.

That isn't direct to you, SkyDive, it was for everyone.

Anyways, thank you for the advice, I have found what I wanted and I am pleased of the results. It's been nice talking to you all.

Take care.

I myself have been caught up in certain fetishes that girls would probably see me weird if I had told them. I personally have a panty fetish and I too have problems finding a relationship, it's almost to the point to where I don't know if I will ever find the right girl though I know she's out there somewhere. I try not to let mine get in the way of my personal life and it is okay to sometimes just hide these things as most people won't except it, how do you know your current date doesn't have any sexual fetishes of her own, you really never know til' you ask. On the off chance that you would want to get rid of it to enjoy a normal life I would just say to put your relationship above your fetish. I have learned that you can't destroy a problem but you must merely overcome it to where it's not a problem anymore. It's not weird to me at all, I started to have the same diaper fetish when I was a little younger but I outgrew it pretty quickly so I hope this helps and that you have a perfectly acceptable relationship :D