Inspiration/motivation....

longlegzs80

I have always wanted to be one of those people who always keeps themselves motivated to doing their thing and keep going. Sometimes I find myself not wanting to get out of bed, or even waking up for that matter because I dwell on all the things that have been on my mind for quite some time. Things that have been on my mind are getting a job (gone out looking but no success), bettering myself, working on my portfolio etc.

All I want out of life is to be happy, healthy and financially stable. But how do you get that. This might be where I need some inspiration or some advice on how to be happy, how to make myself healthy or whatever it may be.

I guess this is just a thing where I can vent, but I am interested in hearing what motivates you, or what inspires you. I remember when I was a young teenager, I had the attitude that I can do anything. Now I just feel like I am a waste of life. What do I need to do to start motivating myself and where I can have that I can do anything attitude that I used to have. Another thing is how can I stay motivated.

I know this thread is all over the place, and does not really make much sense,but if anyone can weed out what I am talking about and be willing to respond. I would greatly appreciate it. And yes, can we please keep the topic on inspiration and motivation please. Thank you. :)

Longlegz, I have days like that too. I think everyone does now and then. But just keep in mind that anything worth having takes work.

I know this because like right now I am in nursing school and it is so incredibly hard sometimes...but I just try to think of all the good things to come when I get out. and that's for the rest of my life.

And about what motivates me - knowing that one day I will have kids and I want to be able to provide for them and give them all the things they need and want. I don't want to have to love paycheck to paycheck and not be able to buy my child a toy at Wal-Mart if he/she wants it. And I know my chosen career path will allow me plenty of opportunity to make good money so that I can provide for my family. My future children, although right now are just a figment of my imagination, are what inspires me and keeps me going.

I hope I helped somewhat. Just find something in your life...whether it's something you have right now..or something you have to look foward to and let that be your motivation.