Well, this past Saturday marked my 2 year Anniversary:: AKA: out of high school.. Besides the fact that it was also the start of summer '03, a bunch of my friends birthdays, and relatives wedding anniversary,etc. I feel much has changed (2 years) on my end of the spectrum... from say June '01.

During my adolescant stage of life 12-18 or 19 I feel that I have not only become a maturer individual, but I have also learned/learning the value of life and what/where I would like to see myself come 2 years from now (out of undergrad college).

I have also become more AWAKE in terms of SPEAKING up rather than being a **turtle in a shell** as I once was in one point in time. In simpler terms (very shy individual). I mean I am still shy to a point of clearance.. But, in a good sort of way.. where one becomes suspenseful of what I MiGhT say/do next.

I guess part of me breaking out of a shell.. has been the intake of this job I work at (Hollywood Video) where it's customer oriented, 24-7.. And, well, I sort of SPREAD my wings I guess you might say..

I also have changed/enhanced my social 101 life. Instead of conversing with individuals whom still live in a (high school) style of life... I find myself speaking with new college friends, co-workers, and young adults from throughout.

Anyways.. my point in typing this thread** is for those individuals out their.. and whom post forums.. asking for help.. and guidance of how to move beyond their unforseen boundaries in life.. I feel if you're willing to pull through.. then there's a will to carry you high beyond all new borders of life.

Come a year from now.. I hope I'll be able to add more new/exciting adventures to my 101 *story* of life.. Maybe even with the meeting of a new *guy* in my life.. I don't/didn't talk about this here** because if I got into any sort of detail.. you really can't say.. whom one is behind our screennames here.. And therefore, people I know in everyday life.. might be those screen names which respond or are members of this great and mind glass sort of website.!!!.. Great job to whomever created it.. Finding it by pure accident on a search engine for something else has surely opened my mind up to many things/ideas/individuals!!!

Time to call it a night,