Older psychological age!

christin_123

I am a so normal looking girl. And I am so lonely! How I wish I have a family! Are there any man only looking for a life but not beauty, nor sex! Only a life! I think although I am in my mid 20's, my psychological age is 65! Coz I know in real life only older people can appreciate me. And my friends are all older people. I can only make friends with older people. It is so sad for me! But I want to get married to somebody of my age! Any suggestion of how to do with my older psychological age? Thanks.

It's not so much your looks but your thoughts and attitude about yourself that may be the problem.

You need to start feeling young and thinking young. You need to start making friends with people your age. There are men your age for five to seven years older who are very mature. Go find places they hang out.

You won't find Mr. Right sitting around your house whining or hanging around with your older friends.

Get excited about life, brighten up your personality and you'll have no problem. Hanging around a bunch of old farts is very nice but you soon become like them and you rob yourself of valuable youth and the friends who come with that.

Just be sure to pick your friends and potential mates carefully. There are some real losers in the late 20s and early 30s. |Everybody has to do that, not just you.