young male in a dilemma?

whytryanymore

hey im only 15 but i just kinda needed help sorting my thoughts out,

anyways im kinda stuck in this thing because this girl that i asked out (who said no) said she didnt want me to sit with her anymore in school because i was mean and judgemental but we were cool for a few weeks after i got rejected, ok it was fine i didnt get mad but we went like a week for not seeing eachother and i tried to say hi afterschool when she was going somewhere but she just bearly recognized i was even there, idk why but i got realllyyyy mad. so im not sure if i should try small talking her to see if shes still atleast interested in being friends or if shes ignoring me because she doesnt want to talk to me anymore since or if i should just wait a few weeks then try. i want to be mad because on the last day i sat with her she ditched me because i was kinda being mean but i was on purpose cus she was ignoring me. i kinda miss her but im showing absolutely no signs of it to anybody.

the other thing is

theres this other girl that im trying to talk to who used to be really good friends with me, until we stopped talking and last summer we turned into enemies because of talking major crap behind eachothers back. she started saying hi to me this year and all that and when i talked to her she was pretty cool and she seemed interested in talking to me again. im going to start talking to her this thanksgiving to see whatsup but im not sure if shes really interested in me again or not because im relying on her to get my mind off the girl who i got mad at.

to me it seems like im setting myself up for something bad ethier way.

thanks

Edited by whytryanymore

The first girl. She told you that she does not wish to have mean people in her life, and you've proved to her that you can and do act like that...on purpose. So. It seems that she is done with you. That is why she is ignoring you: she is setting a healthy boundary (for herself) as to how she wants and expects to be treated in life.

BTW. There's no excuse-justification to treat other people badly. If it's your tendency to do that when you feel angry, frustrated or upset, then you might want to consider learning some healthy ways to release and manage your anger.

The second girl. Maybe you guys can be friends; it looks like that door might still be open. I would encourage you to have an open and honest conversation about it, though, and ASK HER what are her thoughts and feelings about being friends with you.

But it would suck if you're just planning to use her to help you get over the first girl. That would just be you also acting mean to this 2nd girl.

Here's the deal. If you don't treat girls well --with respect, kindness and consideration -- then you may end up having a difficult time finding those who will choose to STAY your friends (or girlfriend) for very long. Just treat them how you would like them to treat you.

If they don't treat you how you want to be treated, then just move on...like the first girl did. She wasn't mean to you, she told you what she didn't like about how you acted, and then she moved on. You could do it more like that.

Wishing you a lifetime time of happy, mutually supportive and uplifting relationships! :)