reticent elitest in a quandary

hm-m...

let's see: some introductory text..

i'm a guy(21 years) that had a really nasty car-accident november, 2k1.

i'm back to work(they know how much i love work: i was even working when i was in the xpital).

i have no initiative(quite possibly because the mean, or average, is something i don't dig). not a big problem unless i need social exposure to generate relationships for my benefit, both professional and personal.

personal looks like it's really important now and professional: i always worry, i am good, i don't work the standard week... i basically come in when it is convenient(which, because of my eagerness to sacrifice the potential to develop my ego, or social-psyche, is all the time). it should be ok but i, of course, worry.

wha'eva: i'm hopin' to gain something of my ego. i hope that getting laid will fix that(i've started the wheels rolling to rectify that sit.), but i may be hoping too much.

you prolly can't see a definitive pattern to this. that may be very indicative. basically, i need to get out, find an interest, enjoy life.

it's nice to be able to unload and talk to strangers 'bout it,

iPsyche

Your post is full of holes and contradictions. I don't really understand it or why you put it up. But if it helped you to get in touch with something about yourself that you don't understand either, I'm very glad you stopped by.

Maybe it would help if you explained to us what kind of injuries you suffered as a result of this accident. It sounds like it was very serious if you were off work for over a year. Do you consider yourself handicapped in some way? Are you looking for some kind of advice from the people on this forum? If so, pertaining to what? I'm curious as to what you have gone through and how we can help you.