I just wanted everyone to know that I have been givin a second chance on life:) I just wanted to tell you all thank you so much for being here for me to talk to and to lean on in my time of need. I have been threw some hard things in the past few weeks and I still have a long journey to go threw getting over this, but the help and support of people that are on this forum have been wonderful in helping me again find my self.

Just a Girl2 and Paul if it hadnt been for you both I dont know what I would of done after posting. I was dearly in need of advice and someone to talk to me.

I have contacted a Dr and I have got medication to try and help me with the depression. I will began a nercotics class on saturday for better understanding to what goes on in others mind and why we are always tend to blame our self for others faults.

Im putting my faith in the hands of the Lord...:)

Thank you very much.. I do feel a lot better today. I spent today with some friends and it took my mind off all this and Im again tomarrow going to get out of this apartment and do something other then cry for a change:)

I'm putting my faith in the hands of the Lord

Good for you! You can't go wrong doing that.

At one time or anther, I think everyone is depressed, those that are tested greater, or made to feel "more depressed" are those (I think) God has chosen to do great things.

He needs strong leaders, and must test them to get the right people to fill a role. I know something great is in store for you pit!!

• 2 weeks later...

Im a step behind you in finding the lord. Ive been arm wrestling a lot of depression and confusion lately. He seems to be the only thing I can see through this translucent fog of chaos.

Good luck. None needed.

Im sorry that you feel so down.. It is hard to get threw I know.. Im still having a hard time and I keep praying and trusting in the lord that there will be a change.

I have had many cold lonely nites with the missing him just being on line that it hurts to even go check mail . I know that God is going to lead me to make my life better. If you need someone to talk to pm me and ill send you my e mail:)

Congrats Pit on making these first steps to combat your depression. Get out there and get amongst the world.

Often some of the things that fuel these feelings are believing in a narrow perception..that is, creating a narrow reality based on a few people/events that become larger than life really is. Remember, life goes on whether you are bummed or not, and with hard work and diligence you can change your reality to one which suits you and does not exacerbate bad feelings.

I wish you the very best in your journey.

Oliver

Thank you very much.. its still hard as I want to hang on to everything that he has ever banged in my head. Its been a month now and he hasnt wrote me or called but once.. He still reads my e mails but he wont reply to them and Im not e mailing him where anyone can see the e mails other then him self. I know he reads them. I still love him but the pain I have been going threw alone is something that hurts me every time I lay my head down or open my eyes.

When he would do and say the things to me like he did and then let this happen and NOT respond to me or talk to me at all really shows me inside just how much he ment it when he would say I love you.

With the help of people like you GOD and my doctors I know now that what I had with him was only fantisy and us trying to make it realiaty. I just wished that he would of let me know that he was looking for another before I give my rights to my husband to go be with him.

I lost my house my kids and my life for this man.

And I still love him with all my heart..

The Dr says in time it will heal... Im just praying all day long that the tears slow and my heart stops acheing so much.

Thank you again for your talks threw this as much as all the others because I dont know if I would of made it this long with out you all and god :)