Wish me luck

HokeyReligions

Well, found a lump. ( | )

Going for a biopsy on 12/13/02. History of cancer in my family.

Wish me luck.

this sounds rather scary, but I've had friends who'd undergone the same procedure tell me that it turned out to be a simple cyst, with caffeine/diet as the culprit. A prayer goes out for your well-being, both emotionally and physically, Hokey-R

• Author
HokeyReligions

Thanks All,

I'm not that worried -- If it is cancer there is a decent survival rate and I'm pretty strong. Sounds silly, but what I dread most is that durn chemo and losing my hair! I look like a tick with short hair! :)

GOd that is awful! The best of luck! This is the 3rd person this week that I have learned about possible cancer!

Hi Hokey.

I hope this is nothing serious.A tear fell from my eye as I read your post.I'll keep you in my prayers.

Patty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Hokey !

Your biopsy will turn out to be negative....

Lets hope that way....

I went through the same thing...

It turned to be an infection...

Good LUCK !

• Author
HokeyReligions

Hi everyone. I had to postpone the biopsy because I ended up working late that day. I had a deadline that I had to meet and I was told right up front when I took this job that all deadlines must be met and the last few people who had the position were fired because of missing deadlines. So.........

I am trying to reschedule the biopsy but the doctor now wants me to have some other tests before the biopsy. Apparently some of the tests I had before came back with "red flags" and this is going to be a more involved procedure than I originally thought because whatever it is has a high rate of being in the lymph nodes too.

I may be able to get in this Friday. I hope so--I want to get this all over with. I'm starting to get a little scared now and my husband has been treating me like I'm made of glass (which isn't all that bad ;) )