Question for Angel and/or others

This is kind of in response to what ANGEL had to say in my earlier postings around 14/15/16 April titled- a story.

I'm not quite sure how to ask this, so I might just ramble somewhat and hopefully ask what I'm seeking.

Several of my friends and others have what we call (in Australia) the small dick syndrome, being the need to purchase and have expensive items (such as fancy cars, etc, etc), and rather bulls*** alot in what appears to be an attempt to be accepted by others. In other words, they are somewhat wankers trying to show off, mainly for the girls, and this appears to certainly attract many girls.

I think/know I'm very different to most people (and I think my ego ideal (thanks for the term TONY) is someone kind of like me but different, which is difficult to find. I've never really had the need to show off to people (though I like wearing expensive clothes, etc, but 99.9% of people wouldn't know), I know who I am and what I have (and I appreciate everything I have, my extensive education, my knowledge/brains, my looks, my body, my abilities, my genuineness, my money, etc) and when I meet girls whom interest me, I generally attempt not to show what I have in terms of $$$$$$, because its always been a concern of mine that I always wanted to be with someone who totally wanted to be with me for who I am and NOT for what I have. Sure, I could be driving around in a top end Ferrari and buying fancy gifts for the girls, but I find it difficult to understand how the girls who want this or like this can really appreciate me for who I am and not what I give them. I suppose what I'm saying is that I want to end up with a girl who totally loves me, and I fail to understand how I would know this if I were to shower her with gifts, and bulls*** from the beginning. I see it alot, guys showing off and bulls***ing to get alot of girls, and alot of girl fall for this.

So my first love (refer to my earlier posting) appeared to be a girl whom initially appreciated me for who I was, and I saw something in her which I had never seen before, but ANGEL was suggesting I may have not given/showed enough.

So if the girls whom attract me are the types ANGEL refered to, how in the hell will I ever know what they truly think of me? Comments/Thoughts please.

You will know by talking about her VALUES. Find out what she wants and expects out of life. How does she live her life? Sponging off her parents, friends, x boyfriends? Is she responsible about money? Does she have good friends that she is loyal to? Does she take advantage of people? Respectful of others'feelings? Does she talk about people? The way she lives her life will tell you. Watch the actions not the words. If you're lucky enough to find a woman like this, and she falls in love with you---will love you for you!

This is kind of in response to what ANGEL had to say in my earlier postings around 14/15/16 April titled- a story. I'm not quite sure how to ask this, so I might just ramble somewhat and hopefully ask what I'm seeking. Several of my friends and others have what we call (in Australia) the small dick syndrome, being the need to purchase and have expensive items (such as fancy cars, etc, etc), and rather bulls*** alot in what appears to be an attempt to be accepted by others. In other words, they are somewhat wankers trying to show off, mainly for the girls, and this appears to certainly attract many girls. I think/know I'm very different to most people (and I think my ego ideal (thanks for the term TONY) is someone kind of like me but different, which is difficult to find. I've never really had the need to show off to people (though I like wearing expensive clothes, etc, but 99.9% of people wouldn't know), I know who I am and what I have (and I appreciate everything I have, my extensive education, my knowledge/brains, my looks, my body, my abilities, my genuineness, my money, etc) and when I meet girls whom interest me, I generally attempt not to show what I have in terms of $$$$$$, because its always been a concern of mine that I always wanted to be with someone who totally wanted to be with me for who I am and NOT for what I have. Sure, I could be driving around in a top end Ferrari and buying fancy gifts for the girls, but I find it difficult to understand how the girls who want this or like this can really appreciate me for who I am and not what I give them. I suppose what I'm saying is that I want to end up with a girl who totally loves me, and I fail to understand how I would know this if I were to shower her with gifts, and bulls*** from the beginning. I see it alot, guys showing off and bulls***ing to get alot of girls, and alot of girl fall for this. So my first love (refer to my earlier posting) appeared to be a girl whom initially appreciated me for who I was, and I saw something in her which I had never seen before, but ANGEL was suggesting I may have not given/showed enough. So if the girls whom attract me are the types ANGEL refered to, how in the hell will I ever know what they truly think of me? Comments/Thoughts please.