i'm becoming just like my b/f

he is such a sarcastic no-it-all and answers me with either sarcasim, or impatience. he acts like i am suppose to have all the answers to questions just because he knows them, like on the radio when a song is playing he asks me who sings it and he knows i am clueless but he already knows, so sometimes i don't even acknowledge his dumb question and he doesnt say anymore about it, he says he is trying to have a conversation, i say it's not a conversation when you ask a question that you know i dont know the answer to but you do.

then lately i'm finding myself being the same way and this scares me, i find myself walking out of a room when he talks to me like he does to me, but he says that he does not do it on purpose he just has things on his mind. so when he asks me a question i have been answering him in the same cynical tone of voice that he uses with me and others as well but it does not seem to even phase him.

i hate acting this way but i can really see how he is rubbing off on me and i in turn have been doing it to others now too and i feel horrible for this. i am not this kind of person at all and it bothers me to now feel caught in the throwes of his behaviours. ijust started doing it to show him how it feels but it don't even bother him, wow what an ego i guess. how do i handle someone like this, further more how can i stop him from rubbing off on me like this, this really sucks ya know?

You just have to use your own personality to blow his mind right back the next time he wants to be a jerk off.

Dont let him getaway with talking to you that way. But dont make a serious argument out of it. Play back. Next time change the radio station.

When he starts that crap, dont take it serious. Just be playful with it. Have a sense of humor about it and him.

I try not to take in anything hurtfull or humiliating from others. You can fight about it and make things esculate, but I would just turn it around to make him look funny.

If a person is acting retarted Im going to come back at them with the same retarted personality. Otherwise it could bother you and leave you with the feelings your having right now.

My father, for example is a women basher. Hes a sesative and wonderful men, I love him. But he made a comment to me in front of alot of family and friends that would usually piss someone off. Instead I had the room laughing because I insisted on stepping outside with him, so I could kick his ass.

You have to let him know one way or the other that you wont put up with his crap. Either by telling him your going to leave him unless he can change his behavior or by turning his behavior around to your advantage.

he is such a sarcastic no-it-all and answers me with either sarcasim, or impatience. he acts like i am suppose to have all the answers to questions just because he knows them, like on the radio when a song is playing he asks me who sings it and he knows i am clueless but he already knows, so sometimes i don't even acknowledge his dumb question and he doesnt say anymore about it, he says he is trying to have a conversation, i say it's not a conversation when you ask a question that you know i dont know the answer to but you do. then lately i'm finding myself being the same way and this scares me, i find myself walking out of a room when he talks to me like he does to me, but he says that he does not do it on purpose he just has things on his mind. so when he asks me a question i have been answering him in the same cynical tone of voice that he uses with me and others as well but it does not seem to even phase him. i hate acting this way but i can really see how he is rubbing off on me and i in turn have been doing it to others now too and i feel horrible for this. i am not this kind of person at all and it bothers me to now feel caught in the throwes of his behaviours. ijust started doing it to show him how it feels but it don't even bother him, wow what an ego i guess. how do i handle someone like this, further more how can i stop him from rubbing off on me like this, this really sucks ya know?