I hate good looking people.

saraispiel19

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just because the media says something is doesn't mean it is..in the end your the one left with the choice of accepting it and become yet another media zombie.

If the people that you hate are pretty because you feel insecure or inadequate then I suggest that you need some sort of self-esteem improvement. Everyone is attractive in thier own way- even the girls on the magazines want to look like the girls on the magazines.

Goodness gracious. Just put nair in thier hair products-enjoy!

I need to find ways to punish them, please advise.

Make them look at you? ;) Just kidding, just kidding!

Seriously, what's the problem? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And if you think good looking people have it easy, you're wrong. They suffer from the same issues we all do and then a few more. They're usually over concious about how they look and constantly being hit on.

Did you know that a vast majority of very good looking men and women end up marrying people of average looks? Why? Because they think they don't have to worry about them cheating on them or their spouse getting hit on all the time. It's confident, secure and emotionally healthy people who end up in lasting, long term relationships.

I know plenty of hot women that have gone through several marriages. Just be confident in who you are and the RIGHT one will come along.

whichwayisup

Many good looking people are quite insecure. Not about their looks, but about themselves as a whole. I bet it's not fun to wonder if someone you're dating likes you for "you" or if they're only with you because you're good looking.

Cali is right, looks don't mean that their lives are any less perfect than anyone else. PEOPLE have issues, their problems in life - Looks don't change that.

I need to find ways to punish them, please advise.

Oh come on man... I've been punished enough already... stop :laugh:

The poop chutes all look the same ;):D

Hmm. Are you sure about that? How many men's poop shoots have you been peeking at? :laugh:

Why hold it against us man? We didn't choose to be good looking.....??!!

If you're gonna hate us, hate the ones that use their looks to get ahead.....

It'll be honest with you - it's going to be tough, really tough, unless you have a fat wallet or a large penis. Having said that, there will be other ugly, desperate people out there to have sex with. With the lights off, it might not be that bad.

As for revenge, the only way to punish good looking people is to take advantage of their vanity. Become an incompetent plastic surgeon.

Actually, just forget this post. Nobody would ever take you seriously as a plastic surgeon.

Trialbyfire

The best way to punish good-looking people is to divest them of your company! Really! Imagine how upset they'll be at their loss!

You could also be the token ugly character in a soap. What better revenge is there, than that? But be prepared to be written out of the script at any time.

Hmm. Are you sure about that? How many men's poop shoots have you been peeking at? :laugh:

Gastroenterology, my other career ;)

Seriously, anyone who thinks about how fleeting and fragile superficial appearance is will understand the thrust of my colonoscopy :D

• Author

This sucks, being an ugly (or close to it) affects everything in life because in the real world image is what counts.I use confidence and humor try and over come it because that is all I can do. The world is superficial and obsessed with appearances.

I hate good looking people because things that happen for them naturally I have to work at for a long time. I'm not talking about gorgeous people just your average good looking person.

Maybe I should save my hooker money and get a nose job ? I'm going to go torment some cashier or good looking customer service person. I'm paying them for that right anyway, and they'll probably finish college and become my boss. So I should get in a few good ones now.

Honey, I'm all for plastic surgery if you feel you need it but you know what? You need more than that. You might end up with a perfect nose but you'll still be stuck with that huge chip on your shoulder. And so far as I know there's no surgery for that yet.

Your problem is that you're ugly on the inside. Deliberately trying to make people miserable is ugly. Very ugly.

Maybe if tried making people smile they wouldn't think you're so gross. Why not go make the cashier smile by saying something nice.

Customer service people are not paid to take your abuse. Not sure where you came up with that notion.

Being ugly to people will only make you even uglier. Why not try being nice and pleasant for a change?

This sucks, being an ugly (or close to it) affects everything in life because in the real world image is what counts.I use confidence and humor try and over come it because that is all I can do. The world is superficial and obsessed with appearances.

I hate good looking people because things that happen for them naturally I have to work at for a long time. I'm not talking about gorgeous people just your average good looking person.

Maybe I should save my hooker money and get a nose job ? I'm going to go torment some cashier or good looking customer service person. I'm paying them for that right anyway, and they'll probably finish college and become my boss. So I should get in a few good ones now.

You're too much...

Not necessarily in a bad way though.

• Author
Honey, I'm all for plastic surgery if you feel you need it but you know what? You need more than that. You might end up with a perfect nose but you'll still be stuck with that huge chip on your shoulder. And so far as I know there's no surgery for that yet.

Your problem is that you're ugly on the inside. Deliberately trying to make people miserable is ugly. Very ugly.

Maybe if tried making people smile they wouldn't think you're so gross. Why not go make the cashier smile by saying something nice.

Customer service people are not paid to take your abuse. Not sure where you came up with that notion.

Being ugly to people will only make you even uglier. Why not try being nice and pleasant for a change?

No they are there for me to have that right. By buying their product I am paying them for the right to treat them like dirt if that is what I desire. Or I have the option to be nice to them, in an attempt to seek their approval - thats why you hire good looking people. Either way I am paying for the right. If you want to be nice to a cashier, campaign for an increase in the minimum wage otherwise, you're still just servicing your own desires.

No they are there for me to have that right. By buying their product I am paying them for the right to treat them like dirt if that is what I desire. Or I have the option to be nice to them, in an attempt to seek their approval - thats why you hire good looking people. Either way I am paying for the right. If you want to be nice to a cashier, campaign for an increase in the minimum wage otherwise, you're still just servicing your own desires.

What a bunch of bull shyt. They're not there for you to treat them any way you please. They could throw you out of the store for that. And they'd be perfectly within their rights to do so. In fact, if you go around doing what you say you're going to do, I hope you DO get kicked out. That's a disgusting attitude.

Uhm, no. I can be nice because they're helping me - even though it's their job. I don't have to campaign for them.

So you think you have a "right" to treat people like crap because you're "paying" them? Try it and see what the store owners think of that. When you get thrown out will you still think it's your right? They can ban you from going back if they want to you know.

Anyway, just out of curiosity what kind of abuse were you thinking of heaping on these CS people and cashiers? Give us an example.

I don't think Mr. ManMaxwell is as serious as he is antagonistic.

And for the record- I have worked in crappy minimum wage jobs while putting myself through school... and if someone treated me like crap- I simply told them to f-off.

I also had a nasty c**t of a woman throw a pair of slippers at me at me when I owned my store and I lept over the counter (dukes of hazzard style over the general lee) and physically shoved her out of my store. Sometimes- you should expect, that if you want to be an ass-hole- you'll meet an equal or bigger ass-hole that won't put up with being treated like ****.

• Author
I don't think Mr. ManMaxwell is as serious as he is antagonistic.

And for the record- I have worked in crappy minimum wage jobs while putting myself through school... and if someone treated me like crap- I simply told them to f-off.

I also had a nasty c**t of a woman throw a pair of slippers at me at me when I owned my store and I lept over the counter (dukes of hazzard style over the general lee) and physically shoved her out of my store. Sometimes- you should expect, that if you want to be an ass-hole- you'll meet an equal or bigger ass-hole that won't put up with being treated like ****.

Lies if you told a customer f off you'd have been fired on the spot. Heck, maybe in the late 80's and early 90's you got away with it, but not today.

• Author
W

Anyway, just out of curiosity what kind of abuse were you thinking of heaping on these CS people and cashiers? Give us an example.

Its easy just speak to them as you normally would but with a really nasty tone of voice, then command them to do something, and tell them what is happening in unacceptable.

What are they gonna do ? It is fun watching them squirm and seeing the hatred in their eyes. Particularly the young college aged girls who think they're better than their job.

Its easy just speak to them as you normally would but with a really nasty tone of voice, then command them to do something, and tell them what is happening in unacceptable.

What are they gonna do ? It is fun watching them squirm and seeing the hatred in their eyes. Particularly the young college aged girls who think they're better than their job.

Wow, that's sad. You're a bully.