What's going on with me mentally?

I need help with my mental state. If you want to ask me why (and want to help me), do please comment this thread and I will explain my situation.

If you seriously want help, you will get none until you post details about your life, your feelings and the issues you are having to deal with at this time. Give the details and the help will follow. Very general posts like this will get you no response.

I need help with my mental state. If you want to ask me why (and want to help me), do please comment this thread and I will explain my situation.

Does this have to do with your self-esteem issues? Height, size, meeting women, and making friends?

OP, from your backstory, you appear very sensitive about physicality and relationship dynamics. Tell us about that (or correct me).

If you seriously want help, you will get none until you post details about your life, your feelings and the issues you are having to deal with at this time. Give the details and the help will follow. Very general posts like this will get you no response.

I think you're wrong there Tony. Look at the last three comments (excluding me). If I was on bluesoul's shoes I find it kind of easier to express myself if others are willingly to find out the matter.

whichwayisup

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t143740/ other thread from not too long ago.

I understand the anxiety part of how you're feeling but you need to try to push yourself abit each day. If you aren't comfortable joining social groups, then seek some counselling to help you gain self confidence, and work on your social anxiety issues too. CBT (cognitive behaviour therapy) can really help you.

TALK to your family. Let them help you, support you as much as possible.