how do guys look at women with flat chest/small breast?

I’m 22 yrs old, 5”3…100lbs, slim. But I’m very embarrassed about my small breast. I don’t know why that I’m very self conscious about this. I do look pretty and other parts of my body also looks good, but I still don’t feel feminine because I have a flat chest. People in my family were making fun of me and it makes me so angry. I always envy girls with medium size natural breast. I do wear padded bra but I feel somewhat fake with them. I loose confidence when I look at my body in the mirror. I tried to say good things about myself but that still don’t comfort me. I like to swim but I can’t wear bathing suit in the pubic, is embarrassing that I have nothing showing. I was 115lbs before, those days my chest is 32A, but I worked out to loose some fat, now I’m down to 31AA. I do feel happy I have a firm body shape and a flat stomach with abs now. But then I feel like I have to gain weight again now because people telling me I’m under weight. I’m healthy and nothing is wrong in my body, so does the weight really matters? If I eat more meat, do I gain weight or more fat? I was asked out few times but I rejected because I was confused why guys would like a girl with flat chest. The public sees large breast and women who show cleavage as sexy right? correct me if I’m wrong. Am I over concerned? I’m so worry all the time. I feel I’m not normal with a flat chest. How do guys look at women with flat chest/small breast? This is my first time express this thing, I hope you guys could give me your opinion on it…..and if other girls also have the same problem pls tell me so I know I’m not alone, thanks

I appreciate bodies of all shapes and sizes, and in fact my preference has always been for athletic figures and small breasts.

Cheers,

D.

VirtualInsanity

Love yourself the way you are. I love myself & I'm in the upper A's & have a small frame. We are the way we are.

I myself believe guys don't go goggly over small ones like they do bigger ones. Doesn't bother me because I make up for it in other areas. :)

I've never had problems with a guy not liking my body, and I have small boobs too. They're very perky, though, and I have a nice butt. Size doesn't always matter. ;)

I'm POSITIVE there are girls out there with the same difficulty. I'm Your family was probably just joking with you. If you were playing along, they don't know that it's harmful.

As for a guy's opinion, I actually prefer the smaller ones because, i dont know why, but it shows me that a girl is proud of herself and doesn't feel that she needs to make them look better to feel better, and that she is more feminine. Girls with medium-sized breasts don't really get to me much. Anything too revealing makes me feel they are trying too hard to be beautiful, and aren't proud of themselves. I don't have much of an opinion for bigger girls.

The hard opinion is that natural is natural. You can't judge a woman by the size of their breasts because they don't reflect her personality. If anything, the bigger they are, a woman/girl can develope too much self-pride and that basically just OMITs my further desire for her.

How do I look at flat chested/small breasts?

With intense lust, that's how.

And if you women don't believe me, just send me some pics of yours and I'll rate them.

My personal experience has led me to look at small breasts as as asset when it comes to sex. I have found that what smaller breasted women lack filling a bra, they more than make up for in other talents or shall we say bed side manners! Its almost like they want to make up for not having bigger boobs by being better in bed!

Reality is the size of the boobs don't matter to most men. While they catch your attention or eye in passing, they don't make a good lover! My wife has beautiful big D cups and doesn't like them touched...total waste! But the sex is still great. Your boobs are perfect they way they are....trust me!

You can actually see MORE down the shirt of a woman bending over with small breasts than a woman with large breasts.

The bra seperates better with smaller/flatter chests.

Just an FYI.

Men like 'em all!

Don't worry yourself; forget about the size, forget about the padding and just enjoy yourself.

I'm sure there are plenty of women out there with large boobs that are jealous of you.

My personal experience has led me to look at small breasts as as asset when it comes to sex. I have found that what smaller breasted women lack filling a bra, they more than make up for in other talents or shall we say bed side manners! Its almost like they want to make up for not having bigger boobs by being better in bed!

That's to make you forget and not care about them being small.

But you are judging by the things you think of them due to their size Yosef.

You're right. I totally contradicted myself. I appolagize.

The main thought was the last paragraph.

Make Portia de Rossi your role model!

Small breasts are the best. Most fashionable tops are designed for them, gravity and age don't have quite the same sagging effect on them, and they make sports so much easier.

Plus small breast weed out insecure men who are looking for Barbie girls they're only interested in so they can show off to their friends. Meaning, if a guy asked you, he likely did so because he was interested in getting to know YOU, not your chest.

Plus, don't forget, breasts keep growing over time. I recently bought my first B cup! Sometimes, when the light hits them right, I now have a semblant of cleavage.

But I wonder from your post if you might suffer from body image issues? You say your body is fine, yet you also say that you loose confidence when you look at it in the mirror... Your perception of your body brings you to think you can't possibly be attractive, even when proof of the opposite is given to you. Body image issues are often psychological and not factual - and derive from low self-esteem. Do you think this could be the case? This would mean it's your self-esteem that needs a boost - not your breasts.

I can relate to how you feel. I am happy with myself except for my small boobs. At one point I even started saving up money to get implants but I'm not very good at saving money so I never really got more then a couple hundred dollars set aside. If I ever win the lottery though I know what my first purchase will be. :)

However there are guys out there who like them. My boyfriend says he loves my boobs no matter how big or small they are. Besides if a guy only wants to date you based on your boob size he would be kinda shallow in my opinon.

• Author

But I wonder from your post if you might suffer from body image issues? You say your body is fine, yet you also say that you loose confidence when you look at it in the mirror... Your perception of your body brings you to think you can't possibly be attractive, even when proof of the opposite is given to you. Body image issues are often psychological and not factual - and derive from low self-esteem. Do you think this could be the case? This would mean it's your self-esteem that needs a boost - not your breasts.

thanks Kamille, how can I overcome this body image issue and self-esteem problem?

I look at girls with flat chest as a disapointment. Good cleavage makes me so happy. I love boobs, and boobs love me. Ive never dated a girl with small breast and I dont think I ever will. Must have atleast a B to go out with me. flat chested girls just come off as anoying most of the time

I look at girls with flat chest as a disapointment. Good cleavage makes me so happy. I love boobs, and boobs love me. Ive never dated a girl with small breast and I dont think I ever will. Must have atleast a B to go out with me. flat chested girls just come off as anoying most of the time

As this is your opinion, my opinion of your cockiness is going to backfire one of these days.

Plus small breast weed out insecure men who are looking for Barbie girls they're only interested in so they can show off to their friends. Meaning, if a guy asked you, he likely did so because he was interested in getting to know YOU, not your chest.

So true and come to think of it not every guy is a breast man.

That was absolutely defiant and uncalled for.

That was absolutely defiant and uncalled for.

I was just being honest I really dont like girsl with small breasts. Its really great that everyone else seems to love flat women.

It may have been uncalled for but he's one of the few on here that's completely honest.

It's just funny that you mentioned they have to be at least a "B." Can they not be bigger than a certain size? Curious here.

I’m 22 yrs old, 5”3…100lbs, slim. But I’m very embarrassed about my small breast. I don’t know why that I’m very self conscious about this. I do look pretty and other parts of my body also looks good, but I still don’t feel feminine because I have a flat chest. People in my family were making fun of me and it makes me so angry. I always envy girls with medium size natural breast. I do wear padded bra but I feel somewhat fake with them. I loose confidence when I look at my body in the mirror. I tried to say good things about myself but that still don’t comfort me. I like to swim but I can’t wear bathing suit in the pubic, is embarrassing that I have nothing showing. I was 115lbs before, those days my chest is 32A, but I worked out to loose some fat, now I’m down to 31AA. I do feel happy I have a firm body shape and a flat stomach with abs now. But then I feel like I have to gain weight again now because people telling me I’m under weight. I’m healthy and nothing is wrong in my body, so does the weight really matters? If I eat more meat, do I gain weight or more fat? I was asked out few times but I rejected because I was confused why guys would like a girl with flat chest. The public sees large breast and women who show cleavage as sexy right? correct me if I’m wrong. Am I over concerned? I’m so worry all the time. I feel I’m not normal with a flat chest. How do guys look at women with flat chest/small breast? This is my first time express this thing, I hope you guys could give me your opinion on it…..and if other girls also have the same problem pls tell me so I know I’m not alone, thanks

You sound fine to me. I have a friend who is flat chested as well, but she is fine with it. She leads a perfectly good healthy and confident life and you should as well.

If someone is going to judge you based on the size of your chest, do you really care what they think about you? They sound pretty shallow to me. Breasts should not be a factor for anyone when trying to meet someone.

For me I like em in the C range. more important then big breasts though is to be in good shape, but boobs still very important I dare say Angelino jolie with a really flat rack would rate below Giada an that italian food show