What age at the minimum makes a late bloomer?

First time getting a job:

First time consistently working (for the most part and not just summer jobs or gaps because of school and social life or whatnot)?

First time moving out on their own without parental /legal guardians' help in finances:

First time having sex:

First time dating:

First time learning how to drive:

N/A wherever you feel.

What about other factors of a late bloomer?

Oooooohhh, fun topic! I'll go first. These are relevant for the United States only and completely off the cuff.

First time getting a job: 20

First time consistently working (for the most part and not just summer jobs or gaps because of school and social life or whatnot)? 25

First time moving out on their own without parental /legal guardians' help in finances: 25

First time having sex: 23

First time dating: 18

First time learning how to drive: 18

I'm a late bloomer on driving, not on anything else.

First time consistently working (for the most part and not just summer jobs or gaps because of school and social life or whatnot)?

First time moving out on their own without parental /legal guardians' help in finances:

First time having sex:

First time dating:

N/A wherever you feel.

Just like JAGF suggested, we should all post our answers and that can give you some sort of idea. Here is mine:

First time getting a job: 30

First time consistently working (for the most part and not just summer jobs or gaps because of school and social life or whatnot)? 30

First time moving out on their own without parental /legal guardians' help in finances: 30

First time having sex: 30

First time dating: 30

First time learning how to drive: 30

First time getting a job: 30

First time consistently working (for the most part and not just summer jobs or gaps because of school and social life or whatnot)? 30

First time moving out on their own without parental /legal guardians' help in finances: 30

First time having sex: 30

First time dating: 30

First time learning how to drive: 30

You're just a thirty-something kind of guy.

First time getting a job: 16

First time consistently working (for the most part and not just summer jobs or gaps because of school and social life or whatnot) 21

First time moving out on their own without parental /legal guardians' help in finances: 21

First time having sex: 17

First time dating: 14

First time learning how to drive: 15

You're just a thirty-something kind of guy.

well SR...I know a girl who's 45 who still lives with her elderly parents, she never moved out. I also know someone who never learned to drive and he is like 34. I have met many guys in their 40s who still haven't gotten laid and I know of people who had their first date in their 30s.

But then again I have much more life experience than you SR and have seen more :laugh:

well SR...I know a girl who's 45 who still lives with her elderly parents, she never moved out. I also know someone who never learned to drive and he is like 34. I have met many guys in their 40s who still haven't gotten laid and I know of people who had their first date in their 30s.

But then again I have much more life experience than you SR and have seen more :laugh:

it wasn't the number 30 I was reacting to. I just think it is amazing that you managed to do all those things at exactly the same age. I thought you were joking. I guess 30 is your lucky number.

I just think it is amazing that you managed to do all those things at exactly the same age. I thought you were joking. I guess 30 is your lucky number.

ha ha ahha :rolleyes:

Is that Houses of the Holy in your avatar?

yes SR....are u going to make fun of me again now?

yes SR....are u going to make fun of me again now?

Nooooo. I love that album. Brings back great memories.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. You don't have to gooooo...."

First time getting a job: 17

First time consistently working (for the most part and not just summer jobs or gaps because of school and social life or whatnot)? 24

First time moving out on their own without parental /legal guardians' help in finances: 23

First time having sex: 19

First time dating: 15

First time learning how to drive: 17

Haha...looks like I'm an early starter...but in reality a late developer as I feel the factors above are just about getting started in life...

There's so much more after we leave college and after getting laid :-)

Roger

justagirlforever

First time getting a job: 15

First time consistently working (for the most part and not just summer jobs or gaps because of school and social life or whatnot)? 18

First time moving out on their own without parental /legal guardians' help in finances: 18

First time having sex: 27 (that includes any sexual contact & kissing :eek: )

First time dating: 27

First time learning how to drive: 16

First time having sex: 27 (that includes any sexual contact & kissing :eek: )

First time dating: 27

you wouldn't have made it past 16 here in the States JAGF :laugh:

First time having sex:

First time dating:

N/A wherever you feel.

I'm going to say minus the sex thing, over 20.

• Author

Some of you guys either had very good initiative character or had parents that knew what they were doing with you . In my family, it's Waterboy's mother combined with Of Mice and Men's big, dumb friend (without the strength height). I came from an Asian trash family.

First time consistently working (for the most part and not just summer jobs or gaps because of school and social life or whatnot)? 23

First time moving out on their own without parental /legal guardians' help in finances: 24 (college independent)

First time having sex: 18

First time dating: 17

First time learning how to drive: 18

According o this, I am late bloomer with sex and dating. I've never had them. Well, I had my first sexual activity (non-penetrative) when I was five and then when I was six. If this past has anything to do wtih my virginity today subconsciously, I'm pissed. I don't feel it's a burden consciously, but I did start really thinking about sexually/romantically being boys only recently, and I'm almost 21. :lmao:

First time consistently working (for the most part and not just summer jobs or gaps because of school and social life or whatnot)? 19

First time moving out on their own without parental /legal guardians' help in finances: 19

First time having sex: 21

First time dating: 17

First time learning how to drive: 17

Sweetie2007

First time getting a job: 14

First time consistently working (for the most part and not just summer jobs or gaps because of school and social life or whatnot)? umm..not yet...:o (but I'm in school! valid reason!! lol)

First time moving out on their own without parental /legal guardians' help in finances: umm...most likely in the fall of 2008 ( I will be 20 then)

First time having sex:17

First time dating: umm...online: 14...RL: 16

First time learning how to drive: 12 (with my cousin, illegally, then legally with 15)

Okay...so maybe the fact that I'm younger than the rest of you throws the stat's off a little...but at least i participated!!! :bunny: lol