It's not a Tumor!!! Or is it???

Okay not to be funny (although that goes against my nature in general)......

What the hell is wrong with me?

(Those of you that feel the need to state my problem is that I am a bitch.....well that is not the type of diagnosis I am looking for :lmao: )

And before you go on and on about going to the doctor and blah blah blah..... well I am going to make an appt but most likely I will have to wait a week to see them and if I go to the ER I doubt I will come back with a proper diagnosis. The normal ER 16 minute exam just does not seem to satisfy me. :lmao: I deem your guesses based on past experience more reliable. :)

So is it a tumor or is it a mental disorder?

Severe Vertigo..... feels like constant case of motion sickness :sick:

facial tick in left eye only (winking episodes are frequent and seem to appear at more stressful times or onset of thinking of them, talking to H on phone... dealing with business problems)

neck pain.... feels tight

throat feels like I am wearing a super tight turtle neck

vision slightly blurred from time to time, but guessing from the vertigo

I am fatigued to the max

slight need to catch my breath from time to time.

Lots of yawning but had 8 full hours of sleep (which is weird)

Now name the disease or disorder.

This could make one hell of a game show!

But I am being serious when asking this question.

Sensory Overload Disorder. It can be caused by interacting online with super sexy people. Sorry about that.

blind_otter

It may be a blood pressure issue. My mother has stratospheric blood pressure and has the blurry eye, facial tick, fatigue stuff. I'm not sure about the other things, but I haven't grilled her about symptoms.

If you have a type A, go getter personality that's a pretty common issue, but this is all pure speculation.

Also, I don't remember how old you are but early menopause runs in my family and my mom stopped dropping eggs when she was in her late thirties/early forties (early menopause runs in my family) so...could this be a horomone thing?

• Author

ok keep them coming.....

Hormones get 1 vote

blood pressure 1 vote

Horniness 1 vote

When I find out we will see who the winner is....... come on now keep guessing.

BTW symptoms have been going on for 1 week.... I am 38 no signs of mentalpause.... menopause, I mean. But I cannot wait then no chance of babies for me!!!! bring it on!!! :)

Subluxation of the cervical spine. I had a bad whiplash that messed up the spinal alignment of my neck that left me with all those symptoms, which I still get just by sleeping wrong.

Ever seen a chiropractor?

• Author
Subluxation of the cervical spine. I had a bad whiplash that messed up the spinal alignment of my neck that left me with all those symptoms, which I still get just by sleeping wrong.

Ever seen a chiropractor?

ohh that was kinda what I was thinking..... did you get concussion headaches as well.... move to fast or step down too hard and whammmo head pain???

I get those if I jump off something .......or on the landing end of jumping a horse over a rail from time to time.

I am afraid of the back crunchers........ EWWWWWWW.... all that cracking and pulling ...... once you go are you not kinda stuck with them forever?

It is possible that you have a medical emergency. If I had the symptoms you have, I would be at a hospital emergency room or in the office of a doctor who would take me immediately.

I don't know what your objective is in having a bunch of untrained, anonymous posters on an internet forum speculate on your health but please keep in mind that's what it is...purely speculation with some jokes added in for good measure. You already know that nobody here is able to make medical diagnoses over the Internet. Even a licensed medical doctor would want to examine you in person.

I do hope you feel better soon and my prayer is that at some point you will see the wisdom of getting in your car and obtaining the nearest quality medical treatment for yourself.

Please read the disclaimer, which begins "Please note" at the bottom of every page.

I am extremely concerned about you.

basscatcher

I have had every sysmptom she has stated but not at the same time.

I have had bouts of vertigo where it affects me to the point I can't drive.

I am fatigued all the time.

I rarely fall into deep sleep at night.

I had tightness in my chest and sometimes find myself taking several deep breaths to get enough oxygen.

I've had the eye ticks (spasms).

My body constantly hurts.

I have been tested to the max for all these symptoms. I have everything done to me.

I was diagnosed on different occasions with:

vertigo (told was a infection in the fluid in my ears (instead of catching the cold or flue thats going around it affected me with vertigo or allergies. I will go away on its own. Was told if I get like motions sickness from it to take that stuff for motion sickness?)

fatigued all the time--due to insomnia and also was diagnosed with Mono when I was in college so that will affect me for the rest of my life.

Lack of oxygen (deep breaths) I am uncertain about--doctor thought maybe allergy related or related to CFS. (cronic Fatigue Syndrome) and I'm not taking enough breaths or deep enough breaths.

Eye ticks was from a lack of magnesium and zinc.

Body pain is due to fybromyalgia, arthritus.

I see a chiropractor (Gonstad Technique) every other week. I have seen a Gonstad Technique Chiropractor for the past 15 years. This is the best I have felt in a long long time. It has taken years for my spine to correct itself. I abused my spine growing up climbing trees and falling out of them, improper lifting when working as a child (hauling wood, stacking brick, shoveling, etc), falling off my bike, a car accident, cheerleading and danceline.

I live with cronic pain (I had to learn pain tolerance).

I take very little pain meds unless it starts to affect me bad enough then I will break down and take up to 8 Tylenol or Advil. (Dr. suggested.)

I sleep from 6 to 12 hours a night and still don't feel rested.

Vertigo affects me at least 3 times a year and mostly in the fall when the fields are being harvested. Sometimes in the spring like this year.

a4a--get your butt the doctor and get tested.

write down all these aliments (even minor ones) your having and bring in your list with you as well as know your intake on caffiene beverages, medications including OTC, it helps to know your parents medical history as well as your grandparents. You might have something hereditary too you don't know about.

I just found out that hearing loss is on my moms side of the family. My mom is 60 and she told me she is having ringing in her ears frequently. She is starting to lose some of her hearing. (Thats scary because my ears ring often-have since I was a child--I have good hearing still. Thank God.)

basscatcher

I am afraid of the back crunchers........ EWWWWWWW.... all that cracking and pulling ...... once you go are you not kinda stuck with them forever?

Do you see a dentist every year?

Do you see your OBGYN every year?

Do you get your eyes checked every year?

Shouldn't we exercise every day?

Shouldn't we eat 3 balanced meals a day?

Shouldn't we take care of ourselves every day?

Then shouldn't you take care of your spine when needed too???

My guess for your ailment is MONO??????

a4a,

I would call the doctor and ask to be seen sooner. Like today or tommorrow. Do you by any chance have a headache as well?

also ask the doc about sleep apnea and to check your thyroid. Though my uniformed guess keeps coming back to severe stress ...

my mom stopped dropping eggs when she was in her late thirties/early forties

dammit otter, now I've got your mom as that big Burger King chicken on my brain, scratching and dropping eggs every so often! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, I know the jolt of pain up the spine straight out of the top of the head from jumping.

And I had a monstrous headache for 6 mths after the accident. Shoulder pain came later.

And I had sciatica from cheerleading and gymnastics starting at age 16, and I've had many of the same symptoms as Pada. I've had drs. tell me I'm too flexible . . . ???? So I've always wondered if all the cheering damaged soft tissue along my spine that leads to all kinds of crazy symptoms.

The pisser is that drs. think we're nuts because they can't figure out what's wrong with us unless there is a tumor.

I hope you listened to Tony. Those things all together could be very serious so go to the ER and get yourself checked out. If it's real serious, you won't make the checkup next week. If it's not, well better safe than sorry.

Chiropractor...

I have had all these things. Gone to the emergency room and they could find nothing. Then I remembered, I may just need to go see the chiropractor. I do and Whola...all better.

You are not stuck going to the chiropractor all the time if you start. But if you do go, expect to feel a whole lot better almost instantly. I go when I start to feel neck pain and tightness in my chest. About once a year.

If I am correct, it's your busy season at work right?? you may be under stress or done something physicaly to set it off.

But still go see a doctor just to be sure...

Ok, I'm going back into hiding now.:rolleyes:

• Author

Well your concern is appreciated but I am not in dire straights at this point.

Just find it annoying is all and it is having a determential effect on my work...... thank goodness I am stuck in the office for the rest of the week outlining new programs instead of in the field :)

I am under extreme stress at this point building houses and taking care of other multiple business ventures but the concussion headaches from quick movements have been going on for years.... diagnosis....... unknown. allergies, sinus, blah blah blah blah.

I avoid Drs like the plague because every time I break down and actually go they seem to misdiagnose me. Bad disc/torn stretched back muscle diagnosed at UTI. :lmao: Take some antibiotics and it will fix your back :lmao:

Tennis Elbow turned out to be an actual chipped bone.... broken wrist set wrong so cyst and scar tissue now requires surgery...... but not unless I can do it myself! :D

I do not have one lick of faith in our medical system. Hell my good friends Dad died and the the Dr. entered the room where he laid dead in the hospital with my friend there and offered to exam him to see how he was doing :lmao: I guess they forgot to put the deceased info on his chart :lmao: He also billed Medicare for this exam :lmao: Dr says to my friend with her father laying in the bed in the room "How is he doing today?".....friend replies "well he is dead" :lmao: That was a $78 exam :lmao:

He'd been dead for 4 hours.

Really a doctor may see you for about 10 minutes, they tend to not really listen to you.....such as with my back.... "Well I moved a 800-900 LB bale of hay last night under my own power, I think I may have knocked something out of whack in my back, I have a hard time getting up and movement causes pain"............. "Well you probably have a UTI" was the diagnosis :confused::lmao::eek: 2 days later went to a doc in the box and noticed that the left side of my back was so tight you could not put a dent in the skin........ :eek: then got the proper diagnosis. 6 months off heavy work duty...... no antibiotics :lmao:

Regardless there is no need to run off to the ER. Your concern appreciated but the need is not there. Still waiting to find out if I can get into the non quack office at some point next week.

However your different opinions are worthwhile to arm myself with any possible information at all to present to the Dr.

It is indeed useful from my point of view. I have learned to put things in writing to present to vets, human Dr.s, even the dentist... they move from room to room and with no doubt get confused or forget things from time to time......they are human and do make mistakes.

Hell a friend just got two blood test and the results were different from two different DR. offices, same lab and within 4 days........ :confused:

My guess is that they will say it is a sinus problem.

The last person I know of who had your symptoms had a brain tumour. And is dead. It may of course not be the case in your situation, but I'd not dawdle about getting tested. Your symptoms also resemble those of stroke or TIA. Which can happen at any age. I'd not be dawdling about getting checked out if it were me.

The last person I know of who had your symptoms had a brain tumour. And is dead. It may of course not be the case in your situation, but I'd not dawdle about getting tested. Your symptoms also resemble those of stroke or TIA. Which can happen at any age. I'd not be dawdling about getting checked out if it were me.

Outcas I was thinking a stroke or TIA as well. My aunt had smilar syptoms and it was a brain anerysm. But she had a headache with it too.

At first I was going to go with Lassa Fever but no, I don't think so. :lmao:

My guess is that it's something "structural" and there are so many things that could cause your symptoms. To continue the guess I'd say the doc's will want to cut you and the Chiro's will want to crack you.

The symptoms could be caused by an infection, but I have my doubts about this in your case.

Structural is my final answer along with the warning that this could be a medical emergency.

• Author

You are right Outcast the symptoms are similar to the problem that I had back about 8 years ago...strokes and burst blood vessels or cerebal (sp?)strokes really are quite common. People have them and don't even know it. I did go to the ER that day and they kept accusing me of being a drug user :lmao: :lmao: They shut up after a blood test showed something that pointed to a burst blood vessel or stroke, then they got kinda serious about things..... of course I did come into the hospital wearing work clothing as I was painting the outside of my house and it was about 90 degrees so I was quite a site along with me not answering questions. I probably did look like a skinny ass sweaty druggie with paint on my face....:lmao:

I went through the rigors of their BS and the conclusion was possible stroke,

brain lesion, burst vessel ( that word lesion is a lovely one, would make a great name for a child if it was not associated with scabby stuff.... what a waste of a word)

This is my daughter/son Lesion. It just sounds so flowing and natural..... Lesion.............

Anywho......cause was never pinned down. 6 weeks of crapola and nada..... but I did learn to live my life to its fullest and try to find the funny side of things. My BP is always great unless I see myself naked! I get scared of that sight......:lmao:

Alas I do not wish to upset the troops here and will take this in a casual manner. I am not alerted by these symptoms but will tackle it at some point before the weekend.

Your concern is appreciated. Noted. Taken in a serious manner. Thanks.

Perhaps it is best for me to vent this here as I do not wish to share this info with any person in my life nor in my business life. It would not be productive to do so.

But this does bring up a interesting thread idea....... Death. :eek:

Do you fear death? Hummm....... If you were dying would you tell anyone?

Now back to our regularly scheduled program :)

a4a, google symptoms of stroke in women. I haven't the time but I saw yet another show on it recently and a lot of women have strokes that they ignore because they don't recognize the symptoms and think they're too young to have strokes.

• Author
At first I was going to go with Lassa Fever but no, I don't think so. :lmao:

My guess is that it's something "structural" and there are so many things that could cause your symptoms. To continue the guess I'd say the doc's will want to cut you and the Chiro's will want to crack you.

The symptoms could be caused by an infection, but I have my doubts about this in your case.

Structural is my final answer along with the warning that this could be a medical emergency.

Structural...... humm like a rotted joist? :p

Possible short in my wiring...... :)