I have been blessed with excellent teeth but on a recent trip to my dentist to get a quick polish she shared some news that the vaccine against cavities is ready to take off. She did state that many dentists would be against it though.

Harvard has a current article on it, and that they are getting ready to use it on 1 year olds.... you will need to google cavity vaccine to get more info.

I thought it was worth sharing for those of you that hate a trip to the dentist or the sound of that drill eating away at your teeth.

a4a... have some more alcoholic chocolate from Lindt... :D Lets test the cavity vaccine. :D

Great to know no more cavities for parents of many kids! Now if they have a vaccine for braces!

I never had to use braces but after many visits, no cavities just fillings...

RecordProducer

Thanks for sharing a4a, that's so kind of you. :) I've been blessed with the same thing and many other people are.

Vaccines overall are extremely bad. You only get vaccines for diseases that are dangerous, because the damage that vaccines do is less than what the diseases would. Before deciding to receive any vaccine that is not obligatory by the law, I would do a research about vaccines. They contain toxic elements that harm your body in the long run.

The whole thing with cavity is: brush your teeth after every single meal. Many people say they brush their teeth regularly, but they are not quite aware of what they are doing really. For example, my husband once brushed his teeth and a minute later drank sugared iced tea. I told him: "You brush your teeth for nothing!" He said: "You're right, I won't brush them anymore!" :laugh: He was just being funny, but I wonder how many people actually believe that brushing is enough. Brushing and keeping them clean is the solution.

Your teeth's health depends on your genetics, of course, but if you don't let bacteria "do gigs" on your teeth, they will never have the chance to destroy them. As soon as you finish your meal (if you don't have good teeth, don't eat for too long), brush your teeth! You can take your toothbrush at work or even in restaurants, if you have problems already.

The very moment any food gets on your teeth, bacteria attack them. How I made myself not delay the brushing after any meal is - I just imagined the bastards drilling my teeth and s***ting all over them (it's their s*** that destroys them actually) and just felt sorry for my teeth.

Clean teeth is the best way of fighting cavity. Another additional way is good nutrition.

Besides, the vaccines might not help, just like with the flu vaccine. All the people I know who got vaccinated against flu, got flu in that very season. They say that's because the virus mutates and another species of flu attacks you. I honestly don't care if I will get a modern or old-fashioned flu, it's still a flu.

• Author
a4a... have some more alcoholic chocolate from Lindt... :D Lets test the cavity vaccine. :D

Share!!! You must Share!!!

I have a whole week off and on my way to the store in a minute to stock up on my Cavity Creators...... Mounds with Almonds.... a couple of organic 80% dark choc. bars....... ummmmmm...... maybe even one or two of those cheapy choc. drumstick type ice cream cones..... (the chocolate at the very bottom of the cone is the best....... and if some ice cream or food producer is reading this ::::::::::::::

You need to make little itsy bitsy versions of that cone bottom with dark choc and just a dab of various ice cream flavors covered in chocolate in the cone..... Now you must pay me for this idea as it is a brilliant one. If you steal my idea and do not pay me (or donate the money to my favorite cause) Karma will come knocking at your door and destroy your life and your company. You have a time limit of 60 days to contact me or Karma will show up to collect.

You may reach me here at LS. Also, may have 40 camels spit upon you and you loose your Mercedes in a sand storm......if you do not comply. :)

Have a nice day...... OH PS: good name for them would be KARMA KONES :lmao: It would help sales and to enforce the name if you donated a good bit of proceeds to charity!