self concious of my neck, since it's a little on the skinny

side and makes me feel, well, like a boy. I want to look

more masculine and in shape.

clandestinidad

How old are you?

If youre in your early 20's I'm pretty sure they get thicker over time

If youre, say, 30 or so....I havent a clue......sorry:p

bluechocolate

Not sure of any exercises that work the neck, but working the upper body & shoulders will benefit. As would putting on weight by building muscle.

Apparently proper proportion for a man is to have the same measurement around the calf, bicep & neck. If only I could get my calf muscles on my biceps!!

yea, work your shoulders. If you have a pool near you, start swimming. Your neck, back, chest and arms will start to fill out nicely.

You can do neck exercises! We do tham as a part of boxing training to make the neck stronger. Lay on your back with your head flat on the floor and than lift your head until your chin touches your chest. Than rotate to one of your sides and do the same thing only with the side of your head to your shoulder, and than go down on your hands and knees like a dog and let your head dangle and lift it as far back as you can. Than do the other side. I do 2 sets of 40 reps!

How old are you?

If youre in your early 20's I'm pretty sure they get thicker over time

If youre, say, 30 or so....I havent a clue......sorry:p

A neck does not get thicker over time. It gets thicker if you exercise your neck doing strenuous activities. Look at the necks of your average skinny computer geek, small. Look at the necks of your average blue collar worker, thick. They got that weigh through exercises, go do some exercises that stress the neck.

Also, I highly doubt you are "medium" build as medium built guys tend to have a good masculine neck, You are most likely a thin build. Come on, come back to reality.