Itchy Anus Driving me Crazy!!!

ok this is kinda hard to say i havnt really told anyone this before except for my mum and she gave me some cream but it didnt work. Around my Anus is soooo Itchy mostly when i goto bed and when im at my G.f's house its incredibly hard not to itch it so i just bare it and omg its hard. I have had this for about 2 years i would say but it seems that its just really itchy latley. Does anyone know what this is, its driving me crazy the more i scratch the Itchier it gets until its really sore and therefor doesnt itch anymore.

ahhhhh im so over it

does this happen to anyone else or am i alone on this one??

slubberdegullion

Could be hemmerhoids, or maybe you have a parasitic infection. (It's pretty common, and nothing to be ashamed of.)

A doc will be your best course of action. Better than scratching and winding up with a sore butt-hole and stinky fingers.

you need a prescriptions strenght cream with cortisone in it. something like Anusol HCL would work good but you need to go to the DR.

You could have worms, or some other parasite infection, please go to the DR and get a full physical!!!

Take baths with baking soda, that will reduce the itching and sorness. But CALL your Dr today!

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like tape worms to me if itchy inside the anus. They are approx half cm and white, if you put your finger inside anus and scratch slightly they live just inside so you may see some on your finger nail.

If so wash hands thoroughly, they lay eggs which if go back inside mouth just reinfect.

Good news is really easy to treat if it is that, just two tablets from chemist.

I am not a doctor but would not have thought it would do you harm to try the treatment anyway, if you too nervous to go to docs.

Two years is a long time to be scratching your bum!

• Like 1

I think the doctor is a good recommendation. If it were me, I'd take some major fiber and see if that helped. Go get some Metamucil or something like that and take it according to the label. Over a week or two you might be able to take more, if you want to be aggressive about it.

That will keep you from straining, which causes hemmorhoids. That will get everything out clean, which will keep you from having to do such a thorough cleaning, which can be irritating. And no matter what, get clean when you're done.

• Like 1

Whatever it is, no one here is qualified to tell you.

You should definitely see a doctor. It's nothing to be embarrassed about, but at this juncture, it doesn't sound like you're making things any better on yourself.

• 1 month later...

Except I havn't told anyone. Have tried different hemmoroid creams over last couple of years, and now convinced their worms. Hahahaha never thought of it before till I watched a family guy and the Dog, Brian, had worms in the show. Anyway will try to get pills today. So what was your solution? Did you try the pills? Man it has been annoying cause it kinda goes up and down, but try to eat lots of fiber which doesn't seem to coincide with itching going up and down. But yeah always worse at night. Anyways guess I've given it to my gf now? Thats going to be a hard one to break to her...

PS scratchy you are a sick puppy

BenefitOfTheDoubt

Definitely go to the doctor. It's probably nothing to worry about, but there are some serious things that you can have going on back there, so definitely get it checked. It seems crazy and embarrassing to you, but this is every day kind of stuff for most doctors.

In the interim, consider switching to wet wipes (like baby wipes) from dry toilet paper when you're wiping back there. They're much gentler and could help calm things down a little.

whats wrong with me

I recommend you go to the doctor.. but if you wont go get dog medicine for worms. i say this cause you say it bothers you most at night. Most likely the medicine will be in liquid form. It must contain piperazine citrate (this is what the doctor will give you in pill form). If you get dog medicine 2 tablespoons will work and you have to repeat this in 10 days. If this itch isn't worms, the medicine is not going to hurt you

I still think you should go to the doctor though, in case it wasn't worms or hemroids

OK I am sorry and will burn in hell, but I am in a terribly sarcastic (good) mood today and I am not sure why, but here goes......

What an irritating a**h***!

whats wrong with me

You know as sick as it is.... anybody that comes across this post just has to look....worse than a car wreck!!!!!!

Sunset: Sounds like tape worms to me if itchy inside the anus. They are approx half cm and white, if you put your finger inside anus and scratch slightly they live just inside so you may see some on your finger nail.

If so wash hands thoroughly, they lay eggs which if go back inside mouth just reinfect.

I gotta hope that it is common sense for one to wash their hands after scraping the inside of their anus for worms. I wouls also like to believe that it woudl be common sense to NOT put youur fingers in your mouth! I mean these are not Gummi Worms we are talking about here!

You know as sick as it is.... anybody that comes across this post just has to look....worse than a car wreck!!!!!!

I know...It's like stopping and lookin' at that car accident. You don't wanna look but you can't help yourself! :laugh:

Yah, car accidents aren't funny at all...Though Itchy bums are ! :lmao:

OP go to your local home improvement warehouse, purchase one of those carpet squares, tack it on a corner inside your house about 24" high.....then relieve that itch by getting down on all fours.

a4a- most humans do not have rear legs-stolen quote.

I've seen a dog do that. Throw it's back legs up in the air (A position in which 933 has seen and experienced with LILLY) and drag it's ass along the carpet, leaving a little skid mark or two...Absolutely priceless! Poor itchy assed pup-pup! LOL!

whats wrong with me

This is so mean poor guy....I havent even checked to see how many people have "viewed" this thread.

WE ARE ALL SICK!!!

I've seen a dog do that. Throw it's back legs up in the air (A position in which 933 has seen and experienced with LILLY) and drag it's ass along the carpet, leaving a little skid mark or two...Absolutely priceless! Poor itchy assed pup-pup! LOL!

Thank goodness for steam cleaners!:lmao:

I have a pug that cannot lick her own ass......

:lmao: :lmao: Ima chokin on a cookie.........

hold on must compose myself to finish this important message.....:lmao:

ok this is kinda hard to say i havnt really told anyone this before except for my mum and she gave me some cream but it didnt work. Around my Anus is soooo Itchy mostly when i goto bed and when im at my G.f's house its incredibly hard not to itch it so i just bare it and omg its hard. I have had this for about 2 years i would say but it seems that its just really itchy latley. Does anyone know what this is, its driving me crazy the more i scratch the Itchier it gets until its really sore and therefor doesnt itch anymore.

ahhhhh im so over it

does this happen to anyone else or am i alone on this one??

Pruritus Ani is the actual name of the condition and it is a real pain in the butt! The fancy name is translated as itchy anus! Look it up on the internet! There'a a whole lot of reasons for it!