I think I have a wrinkle on my face and I'm only 32!!

I maybe overreacting but I'm very worried and self conscious about my face. So since last week I woke up one morning and noticed a weird line/indention between my nose and cheekbone. It looks sort of swollen and sunken in. It looks to me like it's a wrinkle which I don't understand because I'm only 32 and I didn't really think I would have to worry about wrinkles until I was older. I don't know if this related to the indention but I've been sick this past week with a cold and I had a fever at one point. I just hope it goes away or if anyone knows what it could be and how to get rid of it please let me know!! Thanks!

I maybe overreacting but I'm very worried and self conscious about my face. So since last week I woke up one morning and noticed a weird line/indention between my nose and cheekbone. It looks sort of swollen and sunken in. It looks to me like it's a wrinkle which I don't understand because I'm only 32 and I didn't really think I would have to worry about wrinkles until I was older. I don't know if this related to the indention but I've been sick this past week with a cold and I had a fever at one point. I just hope it goes away or if anyone knows what it could be and how to get rid of it please let me know!! Thanks!

Could be one of those sleep lines that people get after sleeping in the same position and your skin gets squished. They even themselves out after a few hours. If you’re sick and if you’ve been lying down a lot/resting/sleeping this could be the reason.

What’s much worse is the tired look on your face when you age. It’s the sagging that does that when we age. It’s much worse than a mere wrinkle, or a few wrinkles here and there. Still trying to figure out how to address/reverse that without plastic surgery. Retinol, chemical peels etc. are things I’ve tried. We should open a new thread for that. But I wouldn’t worry about that one wrinkle of yours too much.

I hate seeing the smile lines/laugh lines on my face as well. I am starting to see some wrinkles in my eyes but it wasn't that bad and noticeable. I never put on moisturizer until last year when I started to see my face getting dry during cold weather. But the laugh line was always there... no matter what I do or no matter how many skin product I put or even tried the face massage but it never vanished. I hate it.

• Author
Be sure you use a moisturizer at least every day. Sleep lines will eventually catch up with you.

If it is a sleep line will it go away eventually. My face has only had the line for a week now.

Lots and lots of water.

And lots of vegetables. When I juice vegetables every day, my skin is softer and glows.

Have a beautiful day my friend.

• Like 2

The older women I see with the most youthful skin and complexions are in Asia, where they avoid sun exposure fanatically. You'll see as many umbrellas there on sunny days as rainy ones...

Mr. Lucky

hippychick3

Sunscreen daily and a sugar-free diet with LOTS and LOTS of vegetables daily.

I'm almost 50 and eat a plant-based diet. I have no wrinkles or lines on my face at all.

• Like 1

People usually get their first wrinkles on their forehead and get some fine lines around their eyes. The line you are describing does not sound like it's due to aging at all. People dont normally get wrinkles between their nose and cheekbone unless they are really old. Nobody sees their first wrinkles in that area. I suspect it has something to do with your being sick and possibly dehydrated. My skin becomes dry and loses it's suppleness when I'm sick.

whichwayisup

It depends on your heredity, and lifestyle. If your parents wrinkled early chances are you will too. If you smoke and don't hydrate enough wrinkles can happen.

There are various face creams that are specified for wrinkles and lines to help them look less visible.

Try not to focus on this! You're in your 30's now and it's going to happen as time goes on. You have no control over it!

LOL wait till you get into your 40's! Surprise hairs in places they shouldn't be (chin!) and of course the aches and pains you never had.. Embrace it and look at the wrinkles and changes in your body as life experiences and wisdom!

• 2 weeks later...

do not panic, old women do get hit on, am 66, not tons of hits, but not none ever, we get hit on okay, if that is your wish

but if you want to settle down and start a family, you have to think about that