LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management

I think I have a wrinkle on my face and I'm only 32!!

Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management Staying fit and physically healthy is essential! Remember, we aren't subsitutes for your physician! As always, talk to your doctor before following any suggestions or advice!

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th March 2019, 12:11 PM   #1

I think I have a wrinkle on my face and I'm only 32!!

I maybe overreacting but I'm very worried and self conscious about my face. So since last week I woke up one morning and noticed a weird line/indention between my nose and cheekbone. It looks sort of swollen and sunken in. It looks to me like it's a wrinkle which I don't understand because I'm only 32 and I didn't really think I would have to worry about wrinkles until I was older. I don't know if this related to the indention but I've been sick this past week with a cold and I had a fever at one point. I just hope it goes away or if anyone knows what it could be and how to get rid of it please let me know!! Thanks!
Ms.Jazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2019, 12:30 PM   #2
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Jazzy View Post
I maybe overreacting but I'm very worried and self conscious about my face. So since last week I woke up one morning and noticed a weird line/indention between my nose and cheekbone. It looks sort of swollen and sunken in. It looks to me like it's a wrinkle which I don't understand because I'm only 32 and I didn't really think I would have to worry about wrinkles until I was older. I don't know if this related to the indention but I've been sick this past week with a cold and I had a fever at one point. I just hope it goes away or if anyone knows what it could be and how to get rid of it please let me know!! Thanks!
Could be one of those sleep lines that people get after sleeping in the same position and your skin gets squished. They even themselves out after a few hours. If youíre sick and if youíve been lying down a lot/resting/sleeping this could be the reason.

Whatís much worse is the tired look on your face when you age. Itís the sagging that does that when we age. Itís much worse than a mere wrinkle, or a few wrinkles here and there. Still trying to figure out how to address/reverse that without plastic surgery. Retinol, chemical peels etc. are things Iíve tried. We should open a new thread for that. But I wouldnít worry about that one wrinkle of yours too much.
Artdeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2019, 1:32 PM   #3
Established Member

Be sure you use a moisturizer at least every day. Sleep lines will eventually catch up with you.
Old 24th March 2019, 1:34 PM   #4
Established Member

I hate seeing the smile lines/laugh lines on my face as well. I am starting to see some wrinkles in my eyes but it wasn't that bad and noticeable. I never put on moisturizer until last year when I started to see my face getting dry during cold weather. But the laugh line was always there... no matter what I do or no matter how many skin product I put or even tried the face massage but it never vanished. I hate it.
lolita888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2019, 2:21 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by preraph View Post
Be sure you use a moisturizer at least every day. Sleep lines will eventually catch up with you.
If it is a sleep line will it go away eventually. My face has only had the line for a week now.
Ms.Jazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2019, 3:08 PM   #6
Established Member

Lots and lots of water.

And lots of vegetables. When I juice vegetables every day, my skin is softer and glows.

Have a beautiful day my friend.
Old 24th March 2019, 9:20 PM   #7
Established Member

The older women I see with the most youthful skin and complexions are in Asia, where they avoid sun exposure fanatically. You'll see as many umbrellas there on sunny days as rainy ones...

Mr. Lucky

Eleanor Roosevelt
Mr. Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2019, 11:50 AM   #8
Established Member

Moisturizer, drink plenty of water, don't smoke and there is always Botox!
Wallysbears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2019, 1:19 PM   #9
Established Member

Sunscreen daily and a sugar-free diet with LOTS and LOTS of vegetables daily.

I'm almost 50 and eat a plant-based diet. I have no wrinkles or lines on my face at all.
hippychick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2019, 10:50 AM   #10
Established Member

People usually get their first wrinkles on their forehead and get some fine lines around their eyes. The line you are describing does not sound like it's due to aging at all. People dont normally get wrinkles between their nose and cheekbone unless they are really old. Nobody sees their first wrinkles in that area. I suspect it has something to do with your being sick and possibly dehydrated. My skin becomes dry and loses it's suppleness when I'm sick.
anika99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2019, 1:04 PM   #11
Established Member

It depends on your heredity, and lifestyle. If your parents wrinkled early chances are you will too. If you smoke and don't hydrate enough wrinkles can happen.

There are various face creams that are specified for wrinkles and lines to help them look less visible.

Try not to focus on this! You're in your 30's now and it's going to happen as time goes on. You have no control over it!

LOL wait till you get into your 40's! Surprise hairs in places they shouldn't be (chin!) and of course the aches and pains you never had.. Embrace it and look at the wrinkles and changes in your body as life experiences and wisdom!
whichwayisup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2019, 9:02 AM   #12

be cautious of sun damage
few realize the impact the sun has
oceanblue12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2019, 10:50 AM   #13
Established Member

do not panic, old women do get hit on, am 66, not tons of hits, but not none ever, we get hit on okay, if that is your wish

but if you want to settle down and start a family, you have to think about that
darkmoon is offline   Reply With Quote