Think My Wifes Sister Is Knocked Up

VirginiaBob

My wife think her sister is knocked-up (pregnant) by a guy she knew for 2 weeks and then left. She lives in the Philippines and the guy lives in the USA and went on a trip to visit her for 2 weeks. He promised to marry her, but now says he is no longer interested, of course. Anyways, they really don't have over-the-counter pregnancy tests readily available over there. She is sick all the time (it's been about 1 or 2 weeks since they may have concieved) with naseau, vomiting, stomach pains, extreme fever. One of my questions is: does morning sickness come this soon after conception? Also they had sex right after her period and used the withdrawal method. Does this mean anything to you? Also, the guy's ex-gf contacted my wife's sister and said he gave her an STD, and that my wife's sister should get it checked out, so that might be it also. Anyways, it kind of sucks for her because I don't think someone from the Philippines can legally draw child support from an American. Oh yea, she was a virgin before this, which is very important in her country. Anyways, you broads let me know what you think. Thanks.

HokeyReligions

If shes that sick can she see a doctor? It could just be a bug, but she needs to see a doc. She may have just picked up a bug and the pregnancy worry is making the symptoms worse.

• Author
VirginiaBob

yea, she's at the hospital right now, but it takes them awhile over there to test urine/blood.

RecordProducer

I don't think that signs of pregnancy can show up so fast. The withdrawal method is not secure, it just diminishes the chances and they slept for two weeks after her period so they "caught" the ovulation days after about one week from the end of the period.

There is no other way for her to know unless she does the pregnancy test. If they don't have the tests available, perhaps you could send it to her by DHL or Fedex, it will only take a couple of days for her to receive it.

She also must go to a doctor for the STD. Maybe your wife is trying to tell you that she needs some money to solve this problem. Did you offer any?

• Author
VirginiaBob

My Fed-ex shipments take 4-5 days so they will be done by then anyways. As for money, it takes 2 weeks to send unless we decide to take the Western Union 20% off (take you money and reduce it by 20% instantly).

RecordProducer

I am glad she is in a hospital and will be taken care of.

Yeah, WU rips off. Some banks cash Cashier's checks from abroad on the same day and the commission is peanuts. Don't know about the Philippines though.

Originally posted by VirginiaBob

My wife think her sister is knocked-up (pregnant) by a guy she knew for 2 weeks and then left. She lives in the Philippines and the guy lives in the USA and went on a trip to visit her for 2 weeks. He promised to marry her, but now says he is no longer interested, of course. Anyways, they really don't have over-the-counter pregnancy tests readily available over there. She is sick all the time (it's been about 1 or 2 weeks since they may have concieved) with naseau, vomiting, stomach pains, extreme fever. One of my questions is: does morning sickness come this soon after conception? Also they had sex right after her period and used the withdrawal method. Does this mean anything to you? Also, the guy's ex-gf contacted my wife's sister and said he gave her an STD, and that my wife's sister should get it checked out, so that might be it also. Anyways, it kind of sucks for her because I don't think someone from the Philippines can legally draw child support from an American. Oh yea, she was a virgin before this, which is very important in her country. Anyways, you broads let me know what you think. Thanks.

Stomach pains and extreme fever are NOT signs of pregnancy - and seeing how this dog's ex divulged that he has an STD, that's more likely what she's got - perhaps Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID).

The guy is an idiot. Hepatitis B is very very prevalent in the Philippines - not only is he risking his health but the health of other women he sleeps with. HepB is very very serious to 10% of the people who contract it (the other 90% can be carriers). Your sister inlaw isn't too bright, either........to have unprotected sex with some stranger from another country.

RecordProducer

Well this is not about how stupid she was. Retrospectively all fools are smart. Many of us do dumb things including unprotected sex sometimes.

She obviously learned the lesson now.