problems with cannabis oil

I've been using prescription cannabis oil for pain for a while now ( high in CDBs, relatively low in THC and produced from an indica dominant strain).

I have started to experience some other health issues, so my gp asked me to stop using the oil for a month to see if ti helps. So far, it has not.

Has anyone else out there who uses cannabis oil experienced negative effects? If so, what were/are they?

My husband uses CBDs for pain management, and has done so for years. Can't say he has ever had any sort of medical issues associated with it (nor have I ever heard of any).

I personally know people who work in research regarding medical uses of CBDs - what kind of health issues is your doctor subscribing to cannabis oil use? Does he have much experience with CBDs for pain management?

• Like 1

I drink cbd living water regularly and I love it. It makes me feel calm and is better than popping naproxen for pain in my opinion.

What side effects are you experiencing?

• Like 1
  • Author

So far, I have lost 80 pounds since the end of last december, and now I am underweight. I cna't seem to stop losing.

I'm also nauseated tot he point of being sick a lot of the time, and my breathing is off. Part of that is I have a lung that's compressed a bit because of scoliosis.

From what she said, there have been reports coming in of people who use large amounts of high THC strains ( 10 grams a day or more...I can't imagine doing that...I'd be flat on my @ss if I used that much :laugh:) losing a lot of weight.

from what she told me, by stopping it for a month, it will help to rule it out as the cause of this. Personally, I hope it is the cause. As the other possibilities , quite frankly, suck.

one good thing is my husband has tried it, as he's been having a major flare up of psoriatic arthritis. It really helped him. If it keeps up, he is going to see about cutting back on his methotrexate. That would be great, as I know that's hard on his system.

That's actually odd because it normally sparks an appetite rather than suppressing one. At least that's always been my experience.

Is there a way that you can do whole milk vanilla milkshakes every day to sneak in calories? They go down pretty easily.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're suffering so badly. I hope you feel better soon.