Been losing a lot of weight!

Last week I weighted like 196 lbs, and now I'm down to 191 lbs now and yea, I need my jawline back lol

I guess the point is that just know that you gotta stay committed to workouts, invest in fitness classes and everything but yea

Hopefully I get my six pack soon too :p

• Like 1

YAY YOU!

Just think about this, you lost half a watermelon off your body! Amazing!

In no time you'll see that jawline and six-pack.

What are you doing to lose it?

Don't forget your protein after workouts.

Example - protein spinach smoothie.

Great job!

• Author
YAY YOU!

Just think about this, you lost half a watermelon off your body! Amazing!

In no time you'll see that jawline and six-pack.

What are you doing to lose it?

Don't forget your protein after workouts.

Example - protein spinach smoothie.

Great job!

Haha, thanks! Yeah I'm attending directed fitness classes and it's A LOT of work under 1 hour. Treadmill, rowing, free weights, body exercise, etc.

In regards of protein, thanks for mentioning that......yeah I'm considering to eat amaranth which has 14g of protein per 100g serving. Maybe buy whey and casein and mix together?

• Like 1

Congrats! 196lb = 89KG (just so I can get my head around it) :)

150lb = 68kg

Thats a lot to lose, how tall are you? M? F?

I'm a man, 5'10" and weigh 78KG (171lb), but I've been out of the gym for more than 6 months and have put on a lot of fat and lost muscle along the way. I'm with you on wanting the jawline and abs :)

I mention the above because I actually want to be a little bit heavier, but with less fat - I'm looking for body composition change :) Ideally around 85KG, about 185lb, but hovering around 20% body fat.

Weigh-ins are important, but at this stage I'd be careful not too read too much into them. Muscle weighs about 7x more than fat, per volume, so its entirely possible to weigh more whilst still being healthier and looking great!

Watch the scales but also watch the mirror as it may tell a more true story. Adding 2 inches across your shoulders whilst losing 2 inches on your waist will completely transform how you look

• Author

Yea I'm a guy, 5'10"

I mean I guess I'm still sculpting my body, I finished school so I'm getting back into gym and all that. To avoid gaining fat u just need to watch what u eat, always. All about calorie deficit....if you have calorie surplus, ofc you gonna gain fat.

Maybe I'll post a pic once I look good lol my muscles still need some building up though. I just need more protein everytime I work out.....for now I'm losing fat and maybe protein later.

Keep going! :bunny::bunny::bunny:

I'm proud of you.

Focus on building muscle and lowering your body fat percentage. The benefits to your heath and self-esteem are tremendous.

• Author
To eat raw?

Hahahhaa good joke

But yea seriously, if I move my head down I see a double chin, that's no good -- hopefully it won't be the case anymore :laugh:

• Like 1
Yea I'm a guy, 5'10"

I mean I guess I'm still sculpting my body, I finished school so I'm getting back into gym and all that. To avoid gaining fat u just need to watch what u eat, always. All about calorie deficit....if you have calorie surplus, ofc you gonna gain fat.

Maybe I'll post a pic once I look good lol my muscles still need some building up though. I just need more protein everytime I work out.....for now I'm losing fat and maybe protein later.

I am 5'10 also but I am done loosing the weight build up muscle, working out everyday also. AB Coaster Pro in the house, Body Gym and Fancy indoor Reb Bike. i don't use treadmill I don't see that doing anything for me. I use to weight 348 lbs got down to 278 lbs then 185 lbs final was 154 lbs. Even at that I didn't have 6 pack abs. So now that's goal. You can't loose weight and gain muscle at the same time just not going to work. You have to feed the muscle to build it up. Tighten that gut. I weight 180 lbs today. I use to wear 4x sweat pants today small to medium. But my shirt should be the same. I was 2 XL T-Shirts now XL T-Shirts Ab Coaster Pro really works but with everything I eat and jump on the Ab Coaster Pro after words then hit the bike too. at top speed of 25 mph then jump back on the ab coaster pro sweat it out! I only drink Rooibos Tea but brew to warm room temp.

• Like 1
  • Author

Ugh I vomited into kitchen sink......maybe I overate? My body basically said "**** off, you're trying to lose weight, get that **** away from me" soo yea thanks body, I guess. :laugh:

Definitely overate, I think.

• Like 1
  • Author
It would be helpful if you shared what you had for breakfast. :p

uummm fried eggs, cheburek, some nuts, slice of bread, i dont remember

lost,

Please give your stomach a break.

You eat all that fried stuff and wonder why you're sick?!

Gee whizz, change to smoothies and some porridge or something :rolleyes:

• Author
lost,

Please give your stomach a break.

You eat all that fried stuff and wonder why you're sick?!

Gee whizz, change to smoothies and some porridge or something :rolleyes:

I did, I ate ice cream today! :laugh: