I've been thinking about getting my nipples pierced. I'm on the fence about that though so if I'm going to ever do this, it will be far into the future after I am satisfied with the amount of thinking I have done.

I got my belly button pierced back in September and I absolutely adore it. Its everything I have ever wanted. The jewelry in it is just a simple bar with small plain beads on either end. Its like a tiny silver accent. I feel really sexy having it.

I have kind of been wanting to get the same on my nipples to match my belly ring. If I ever will do this, I would want just small, plain beads. Tiny accents that are barely noticeable. Its very much my taste- I like simple and minimalist best. I also have bras that have see through cups with fine netting and I think having pierced nipples would look especially sexy with bras like that.

What is kind of holding me back is what guys I would date would think of me. Yes I know that shouldn't stop me from doing what I want to my body, but it is a little. I worry that a guy will label me as some kind of disgusting slut and would be so turned off he wouldn't want to sleep with me. I don't want my jewelry to be something I have to hide from someone. I still have some thinking to do because if I get my nipples pierced I would want to do it for me.

I suppose in the meantime I'm interested to hear peoples opinions on this. Did anyone get theirs done? What was your experience? What were some comments you received when your partner saw them? Did it hurt to get them done?

Some men will judge you and some won't. Some will move you from the relationship pile to the sex-only pile. I doubt it would make any of them change their mind about sleeping with you though. I've slept with a few women with piercings. Things didn't work out long term, but it wasn't because of the piercings or any preconceived notions related to them.

I'd like to share one humorous story about nipple piercings. I sometimes wear a string around my neck with a small magnet on it. It's for holding screws when I'm working in the datacenter. It was our HR Manager's birthday and we were all giving her hugs. When we stepped apart, my magnet was firmly attached to her boob. She turned incredibly red as everyone noticed.

• Like 4

Do as you feel like OP, but I like that a lot, personally.

Now 'judgement'. Nah I don't think many will judge, but guys will have their preference. I dislike tongue piercing curiously tho coz it makes it a bit rough to French kiss. To each his own.

• Like 1
  • Author
Some men will judge you and some won't. Some will move you from the relationship pile to the sex-only pile.

I'm really not interested in being in anyone's "sex-only pile". I think I would be quite turned off a guy if he decided to judge me or label me based on jewelry, as if my personality, my intellect, how I carry myself and my choice of clothing plays no role whatsoever.

I'd like to share one humorous story about nipple piercings. I sometimes wear a string around my neck with a small magnet on it. It's for holding screws when I'm working in the datacenter. It was our HR Manager's birthday and we were all giving her hugs. When we stepped apart, my magnet was firmly attached to her boob. She turned incredibly red as everyone noticed.

Lol. I wonder how big her nipple rings must have been. I find it difficult to believe I'd be so magnetic with simple bars and bra padding over top. :p

• Like 2
GunslingerRoland

Piercings and tattoos will always draw very extremes of opinions. I think it sounds very sexy personally, but many men would be turned off. Always best to be yourself though.

• Like 1
I'm really not interested in being in anyone's "sex-only pile". I think I would be quite turned off a guy if he decided to judge me or label me based on jewelry, as if my personality, my intellect, how I carry myself and my choice of clothing plays no role whatsoever.
Unfortunately, the men who would do this will not reveal this decision to you beforehand. People get labelled and categorized for all sorts of things. This is just another one of those things. Personally, I think you should do as you like, but just be aware there are people who think like this.
Lol. I wonder how big her nipple rings must have been. I find it difficult to believe I'd be so magnetic with simple bars and bra padding over top. :p
I never got to see them, so I can't comment on how big they were. The magnet was grade N52, which is very strong.
  • Like 2

I find the look incredibly erotic. I'm not into tattoos or belly buttons, but I know the first time I saw pierced nipples, I was like, YESSSS, HOTTTT!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Author

I'm loving all the pro-nipple piercing responses out there!! :D:D

I would constantly be worrying about ruining the enamel on my teeth.

That would probably really depend on the size of jewelry. If I ever get mine done they would only ever be small. My nipples are really not sensitive at all (my clit OTOH REALLY makes up for it) so I've never really preferred that the guy stay up there long (unless he wants to!).

Unfortunately, the men who would do this will not reveal this decision to you beforehand. People get labelled and categorized for all sorts of things. This is just another one of those things. Personally, I think you should do as you like, but just be aware there are people who think like this.

I agree. I just suppose its hard to believe something like that would be an outright dealbreaker. I rarely sleep with a guy early on so he wouldn't know about my piercings after at least some time of dating and getting to know me. Dating is already difficult, if a dude's going to pick every girl apart over minor details he'll end up dying alone, lol. Oh well, to each his own I suppose.

The other thing I hesitate on is pregnancy. Should I ever get pregnant in the future I'm worried my nipples will change and that change won't accommodate my piercings...

• Like 1

I think they are sexy. I've only been with a few women who had them, but I loved it. They all had smaller breasts (B's I'd guess) I can't picture them on large boobs.

All I'll say is go to a good, reputable place and take care of them. Price should not be the deciding factor on getting them done. I had mine done when I was 18 or so (I'm a guy). The places I went to was supposed to be good but I beg to differ. They went in on angles, now you can only tell fro the scars. They continuously got infected despite taking proper care of them and after 6 months or so I removed them permanently.

That's another point, they do leave small scars if you decide to remove them.

• Like 1

I got mine done about 6 or 7 years ago, yes it hurts (more than a clit hood piercing, I have one of them too). Never had any negative remarks about them. My fiancé loves them. Never had any problem with them either. It does increase sensitivity. I have rainbow coloured captive rings in mine.

• Like 1

All I'm gonna say here is that if you end up witha barbell you can't use the shower flower anymore (you know it's like mesh in a bundle and it gets super soapy...)

Just sayin'

?

major_merrick

My GF#2 got her nipples, belly button, and clit hood done all at the same time. It limits sex for about 3-4 weeks, although she didn't really follow doctor's guidelines on the clit part because she couldn't leave it alone.

It was her choice, neither GF#1 or I were really for or against it. I have to say that the results are pretty hot. She looks great! Her breasts are A-cup, if that makes a difference.

I'd say go for it. If you find it a problem with men, you can always try dating women! :p

• 2 weeks later...

I've been with both a man and a woman who've had it done. I wouldn't break up with someone over it but it doesn't do anything for me. But I'm the same with tattoos fwiw.