I am looking for a change in my life. I'm starting to realize there is no reason why I can't find the time to properly adjust my food options and time for some workouts in my schedule.

However, this is a HUGE change that requires a lot of research (atleast) in my opinion, in order to really understand how to learn to properly eat and exercise. However there is SO MUCH OUT THERE. I want to be able to find a way to still eat the things I like, in moderation or with substitutions. And atleast try to get an hour of exercise a day. My biggest fear is losing my curves that I have so if anyone relates that would be comforting too lol.

Does anyone know a good website, resources or such that can help give some guidance on this topic? I am looking FOR adjustments in the way I eat however I do not want to give up the things I love...just substitute, or have very small portions every once and a while of those things. I am also looking for a quick and effective way to lose weight. Any kind of responses to any of these questions is appreciated.

And for those who have embarked on a healthier lifestyle change, what have you learned from it? What advice would you give to others?