LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management

Losing weight not trying

Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management Staying fit and physically healthy is essential! Remember, we aren't subsitutes for your physician! As always, talk to your doctor before following any suggestions or advice!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th September 2016, 1:38 PM   #1
Established Member

Losing weight not trying

It's awesome! I'm down 24 lbs since May. I started taking vitamins regularly. B6, B12, D (Dr suggested) and a multi. With my health stuff I was advised to add iron. A coworker suggested E just started 3 days ago and it's totally healing a physical issue I have been dealing with for months.

I researched the E because I was shocked at the immediate results. It is exactly what my body needs right now. I have a lot more weight I need to lose but I am already feeling much healthier.
Kristine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2016, 8:05 AM   #2
Established Member

I'll give you some vitamin D

Jk. Glad you are losing weight, and more importantly glad you are feeling healthier. Do you do any physical activities to stay fit? Gym, jogging, cycling, rowing, hiking?
T-16bullseyeWompRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2016, 8:07 AM   #3

Way to go!
ShineOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2016, 8:18 AM   #4
Established Member

Good for you! Keep up the good work!
stillafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2016, 11:33 PM   #5

I was going through the same. Stress, family illness job change lost motivation in gym and not eating as well. Most gain weight but i lost cause i had the large muscle mas from hips down from working out for decades. I feel controlling stress is a big one. I quit my job that was eating me and was lucky to return to my old.
Gymblond is offline   Reply With Quote