I've briefly looked at it. I'm too lazy to use it, but I think it's well designed and helpful.

Anything in particular you're wanting to know?

TaraMaiden2

Yes, I used it a lot and lost 2 stone - that's 28lbs. I liked it.

I like it a lot! I enter all my meals...the scanning feature is cool. If you make a meal frequently, just enter it as a My Recipe and you can always grab it later when you eat it again.

I've lost almost 20lbs since late January and MFP is definitely one of the reasons.

I use to use a Fitbit Surge and Aria to track metrics and tried out MFP for a bit because people rate it very well, but I liked Fitbits site better so went with that. However I don't really worry too much about food intake and am not so much trying to lose weight. Just like tracking my runs, swims and lifts. And weigh ins.

I just switched to using a Garmin Fenix 3HR with their Index scale so that it could log my swims automatically. And a crap ton of other stuff that will take a good bit of time to learn. I like Garmin's hardware, but their site for showing everything as well as their app and not to mention their software leaves a lot to be desired. Luckily they are supposed to work with MFP so I may be having my Garmin hardware link up to MFP and just use that.

It's great. I used it for a while and want to again but it gets to be a hassle. However, if you use it for a while, then fall off you still tend to use what you've learned and charted for meal planning. Highly recommend!