Breast implants anyone?

Hi, buddies. I am 32 and I am currently in a relationship. My boobs are small and measuring only 30 B. My partner suggested to undergo a breast implant procedure. Has anyone done this procedure before? Will there be any aspect results. What would be the estimate price of this surgical procedure?

thefooloftheyear

Right....

Its not about anyone else and what they think.....If you feel like doing it, then by all means investigate it and make a decision...

But don't do it just because someone else suggested...

TFY

• Like 2

I have heard from more than one woman that the nipples are less sensitive to touch. Hence, you (or rather he) will be getting bigger boobs that react less to sexual enjoyment.

Personally, I would rather have a wife or GF with smaller boobs that respond quickly. :)

• Like 1

I've had 3 girlfriends with breast implants.

They cost between $6-$10,000 in my area and sometimes need to be redone at a future time.

I haven't noticed any issues with nipple sensitivity except in one case when too much nipple was removed as part of the procedure, apparently the doctor recommended removing part of the nipple because it was "too big" but that turned out to be a mistake.

Another girl had an infection shortly after the procedure and the implant had to be removed for like a month before it was put back in.

Another girl miscalculated on the size and it was too big so she had it redone smaller.

I have heard from more than one woman that the nipples are less sensitive to touch. Hence, you (or rather he) will be getting bigger boobs that react less to sexual enjoyment.

Yep, it's a risk we all sign off on with the consent forms, along with the possibility of death. Don't do a Joan Rivers, have it done at an equipped hospital. All the money in the world doesn't buy common sense.

I was pretty lucky in both those respects.

• Like 1
I've had 3 girlfriends with breast implants.

They cost between $6-$10,000 in my area and sometimes need to be redone at a future time.

I haven't noticed any issues with nipple sensitivity except in one case when too much nipple was removed as part of the procedure, apparently the doctor recommended removing part of the nipple because it was "too big" but that turned out to be a mistake.

Another girl had an infection shortly after the procedure and the implant had to be removed for like a month before it was put back in.

Another girl miscalculated on the size and it was too big so she had it redone smaller.

OMG...it's probably better just to buy the wonderbra and be done with it. Also, I always can tell when a woman has implants if I see her in a bathing suit or at the gym.

If I were you, I would suggest to him that he get penile implants. See how he reacts when the tables are turned.

Your guy is supposed to be making you feel good about the body you have, not trying to convince you to have unnecessary surgery to change it. I think you should keep the boobs, and upgrade your man.

Ask him to get pec implants. :D

Male Pectoral Implant Photos - Miami Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery

Or maybe arm implants because his biceps and triceps are too small.

Bicep Implants | Tricep Implants | Information About The Procedure | Before After Photos

If he genuinely means good because maybe you have mentioned feeling insecure about your size, then it is not an issue. However, if he is saying it because HE wants your boobs bigger, then you may want to ask him why he isn't happy with you as you are.

• Like 1

I think people who are happy after surgery are the ones who hated a particular body part and feel the enhancement is an improvement. That's why it has to come from you.

As for him suggesting that you should go under the knife for his pleasure and undermine your confidence in the process: these are dumpable offences.

• Like 4

He "suggested "it. Which leaves me to interpret it as an idea. Its ultimately her decision.

Contingent on the surgeon, state of certification, and type, cost can range from 7k on up.

My aunt got them when she was five years cleared from her chest malformity. You would never know that they were implants... her doctor was good at reconstructive surgery. It helped her feel whole again after three years of evasive changes.

I personally think for some ppl it works for them...

• Like 1
  • Author

I have decided to undergo a breast implant surgery probably by next month.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 1
I have decided to undergo a breast implant surgery probably by next month.

Keep us posted. Go under the muscle you want them to look natural.

Good luck.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

I had an ex who offered to pay for plastic surgery. I decided *I* didn't want it enough so I told the guy it wasn't on the table. I never had any issue finding guys who found me sexy. I know you already decided but just wanted to second making sure it's something you want; not him.

I have an ex who had them. They can harden over time and they have to be replaced every 10 years or so. Other than that it wasn't anything noticeable to me on a day to day business. For some people it can impact their sensitivity or ability to breastfeed though.

I would recommend checking out the website makemeheal. There are a lot of reviews and journals from people by procedure. It should be able to help you figure out what to expect, things you might want to ask about, etc.