Airdynes and Rebounders

Anyone familiar with or have one of these pieces of equipment?

Im reading that the schwinn airdyne bikes provide an awesome workout.

And although I'm not sure that I believe all the hype surrounding rebounders, the bellicon rebounder sure looks tempting in spite of its high price tag.

If you own one of these I'd love to read your review on how you like it and what type of results you experience.

• Author

That's what I'm hearing too. Was Able to pick up a brand new schwinn ad2 from play it again sports on black friday for 250.00! Quite the deal! It's coming Monday as I couldn't fit the box in my car. I'm psyched! Hoping to do hiit training on it.

• 1 month later...
  • Author

I love it! It's meeting all my needs and expectations. It's not overly huge and I can move it easily so i parked it in my living area near my tv so I feel the pressure to ride. I've been riding while i watch the evening news. I haven't been regular yet with the minutes or distance but I will get there. I have been on it 4-5 days per week. 10-30 min.

It's sturdy. No wobbles. the faster you pedal, the harder it gets. I downloaded a hiit app on my tablet and tried that a few times. Tough! I made the right choice because this bike works my upper body with the movable handles. I'd recommended it. One of my main requirements was that I didn't want something huge in my house that will eventually break. No motor on this. All body power.

Results? You can get them from this and burn some Ser -ious calories. I lift regularly too so now I'm just fine tuning my diet so I can get more definition. Was thinking of starting a recipe sharing thread with healthy eats.