First first husband had it. Got used to it. (30 years ago).

Went 25 years of mostly hairless men and when I came across it, found it bothersome. Then I met a guy who completely shaves and I hated the stubble more.

Four years ago, I met a *really* hairy guy and was initially (i.e., first time together) a bit turned off. But then I fell in love with him and I adore all his hair. He's a big, furry, lovable man and the hair doesn't matter.

• Like 2
  • Author
First first husband had it. Got used to it. (30 years ago).

Went 25 years of mostly hairless men and when I came across it, found it bothersome. Then I met a guy who completely shaves and I hated the stubble more.

Four years ago, I met a *really* hairy guy and was initially (i.e., first time together) a bit turned off. But then I fell in love with him and I adore all his hair. He's a big, furry, lovable man and the hair doesn't matter.

I think that is my wife's pov. She doesn't love the back hair but she deals bc she loves me

ExW didn't like it so waxed it off. It never came back, at least in ten years anyway. Something I did notice was, once the follicles were gone, I didn't seem to get zits on my back as much.

Michelle ma Belle

I haven't been with anyone who had back hair but my father is about as hairy as they get.

My dad isn't the kind of man who would shave it all off never mind wax it BUT my mother has been known to trim it down to a length that is comfortable for the both of them.

There is a scene in Malcolm in the Middle where Lois and Hal are in the kitchen and Hal is standing there naked reading a newspaper while she trims up his body hair with an electric shaver. Now that's love :p

I'm not sure how much back hair you have but it might be something to consider. You can always look at it as a form of "kinky" foreplay ;)

• Like 1
  • Author
I haven't been with anyone who had back hair but my father is about as hairy as they get.

My dad isn't the kind of man who would shave it all off never mind wax it BUT my mother has been known to trim it down to a length that is comfortable for the both of them.

There is a scene in Malcolm in the Middle where Lois and Hal are in the kitchen and Hal is standing there naked reading a newspaper while she trims up his body hair with an electric shaver. Now that's love :p

I'm not sure how much back hair you have but it might be something to consider. You can always look at it as a form of "kinky" foreplay ;)

Good idea. It's not that much but will likely increase as I age. Gosh I make myself sound so hideous on LS. I'm not, honestly

• Like 1

It's bothered the men in my life more than me. For me I don't like the stubble though so be cautious if you go the shaving route. I personally rather have the hair than stubble but it's not a big deal to me either way.

If you have help (or can reach it) and can handle a little the pain, I think an epilator is way better than shaving for body hair and it leaves the hair soft like waxing when it grows back. I find it easier to handle the pain than waxing but the first few times can be difficult to get through.

• Like 1
  • Author
It's bothered the men in my life more than me. For me I don't like the stubble though so be cautious if you go the shaving route. I personally rather have the hair than stubble but it's not a big deal to me either way.

If you have help (or can reach it) and can handle a little the pain, I think an epilator is way better than shaving for body hair and it leaves the hair soft like waxing when it grows back. I find it easier to handle the pain than waxing but the first few times can be difficult to get through.

So far I have just left it all

Great answer

Thanks. I guess the way I see it if I have a good man who happens to be as hairy as Chewbacca, well, I need to weigh what is important - the hair or the man.

A good man trumps. Every.time.

• Like 2
  • Author
Thanks. I guess the way I see it if I have a good man who happens to be as hairy as Chewbacca, well, I need to weigh what is important - the hair or the man.

A good man trumps. Every.time.

Speaking for hairy dudes everywhere - I applaud you

Well, thank you Kilgore. Really, though, I am sure I have features about me that not all men find attractive. I would hope a man will be able to look past it to see what is on the inside.

If I want him to do that, then shouldn't I do the same?

No one is perfect. We have all these media images about what we should and shouldn't be. At the end of the day it's all stuff that should swirl the bowl.

At the end of the day, all most people want is someone to give a damn about them and have someone to give a damn about. Yes physical attraction is important and everyone has preferences, but nothing that is on the outside should ever matter more than the way someone makes you feel on the inside.

If I have a man who makes me feel like his queen, well then, crown me Queen of all the back hairs, because I finally found what everyone spends their life searching for.

ok, stepping off the soapbox now......

:)

• Like 2
  • Author
Well, thank you Kilgore. Really, though, I am sure I have features about me that not all men find attractive. I would hope a man will be able to look past it to see what is on the inside.

If I want him to do that, then shouldn't I do the same?

No one is perfect. We have all these media images about what we should and shouldn't be. At the end of the day it's all stuff that should swirl the bowl.

At the end of the day, all most people want is someone to give a damn about them and have someone to give a damn about. Yes physical attraction is important and everyone has preferences, but nothing that is on the outside should ever matter more than the way someone makes you feel on the inside.

If I have a man who makes me feel like his queen, well then, crown me Queen of all the back hairs, because I finally found what everyone spends their life searching for.

ok, stepping off the soapbox now......

:)

You're the hero if this thread

• Like 1

I actually like to run my fingers through a man's body hair. There are women who like that sort of thing.

I like some chest hair, arm and leg hair.... Def. dont want a guy that is shaved bald.... But while I can't say I have ever been with a guy with a super hairy back... Can't say that I would find it attractive.

For the right man I would be willing to wax it for him though!

My boyfriend had some back hair, and it never bothered me in the slightest.

It did however, bother him, so he got laser hair removal. It's now all gone...permanently.

I'm happy that he's happy, but like I said...I never cared about the hair.