I went a little harder than usual today, but I feel fine.

I wonder if the fact that I saw my gym crush in a swimsuit because she went out swimming in the lap pool was a factor in having an adrenaline rush. I kind of felt a little motivated.

Has this ever happened to you? Feeling more motivated because of a gym crush? It's not like I have never talked to her, because I have on different occasions.

Studies have shown that even another guy watching would cause you to work out more intensely.

• Author
Studies have shown that even another guy watching would cause you to work out more intensely.

I guess what happened yesterday is proof of that, especially with me having seen her in a state of undress.

Ninjainpajamas

I try not to look at attractive women when I work-out...messes with my head and concentration.

Unfortunately there's a lot where I go, but these girls really go at it and are pretty buffed out, I respect that and keep the gawking to a very small minimum..glances.

Unfortunately those yoga/stretch pants can do a number on your psyche...and then the girls who are practicing their poses for a fitness competition in their tiny bathing suits/g-strings *gun inside mouth* like c'mon really....now that's just dangerous and unsafe for men.