Losing Weight Is Hard Work For Normal People

Cameron2000

Nothing in life worth having comes easy. If it does come easy then there must be some hidden catch or set up that we are not aware of. Most normal people have to work hard to lose weight. It takes discipline with diet and exercise.

For someone in my rare position that's not the case. I lose weight or maintain the same weight without trying no matter how much I eat or what type of food I eat. Something has to be gravely wrong with me to be able to eat out 3-4 times a week and not gain weight. Well there is. I have an enemy living in my body that wants to kill me called cancer. It is metastatic which to put it more bluntly means I am finished.

The only reason anything comes easy for me now is because my days are numbered. That is the catch. If you are able to lose weight without trying then that's a sign something is wrong. It is like someone giving you a brand new car for free. If someone gave me a brand new car for free I wouldn't be all that excited. The first thought that would come to my mind is why would they do that? What's the catch? What's the benefit to them? There's no such thing as getting something for nothing in this world.

The free clinic I go to seems so eager to want to keep me around for awhile. Why would they be so eager to continue giving me free health services? It is not because they give a damn about me. On the contrary it is because they are hiding something and don't want the truth to come out if I change doctors. They are probably worried about getting sued for whatever it is they did to me. There are signs that they are using me as a guniea pig. I was overtreated for my cancer which made me even sicker when I would have been better off being sent for pallative care in the first place.

So anytime something comes easy such as weight loss without trying stop and ask yourself am I being taken for a ride that I know nothing about?