LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management

Praying for Boston...

Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management Staying fit and physically healthy is essential! Remember, we aren't subsitutes for your physician! As always, talk to your doctor before following any suggestions or advice!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th April 2013, 8:29 PM   #1
Established Member

Praying for Boston...

I just can't wrap my head around what happened in Boston today. As a marathoner, I can't imagine it. So senseless. I often felt like being with runners and their supporters was one of the safest places on earth. Why?
georgia girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2013, 8:43 PM   #2
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia girl View Post
I just can't wrap my head around what happened in Boston today. As a marathoner, I can't imagine it. So senseless. I often felt like being with runners and their supporters was one of the safest places on earth. Why?

Everyone used to have a place they considered safe......the world is changing has hardened and has grown viler , more unjust,for a long time....safe places that were .......are no more..it is senseless.....terrorism always is..i prayed for the people who were there.......i hope they feel the prayers of a world who grieves with them.....the only safe place is in prayer..i hope they have peace from the many prayers floating aroudn them and with god i hope he comforts them and he will, with a doona of prayers answered sent with love and compassion....a prayer stitched in that doona from me....deb
todreaminblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2013, 10:07 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia girl View Post
Major event, lots of people "feeling safe" and happy. A course that covers 26.2 miles, probably a lot more difficult to provide security for vrs. events in a stadium.
Imported is offline   Reply With Quote