Q: how long does it take you to WO/Dress/Eat?

Please help me have a better morning. If I workout, come home, shower, dress and eat. I'm just wondering how long it is taking everybody else on the average. Plus im hungry and perfer to eat before i shower. It might seem stupid but I feel like I'm taking to long to get out he house. What is your average time please?

Please help me have a better morning. If I workout, come home, shower, dress and eat. I'm just wondering how long it is taking everybody else on the average. Plus im hungry and perfer to eat before i shower. It might seem stupid but I feel like I'm taking to long to get out he house. What is your average time please?

Takes me 30 minutes to train. 8 minutes to shower. 6 minutes to dress (10 if I have to iron) and then I leave. I eat all my calories when I get home. WAAYYY more convenient that way, and I'm satiated to a greater degree. All in all about 44-48 minutes if I were a robot. 40min-1hr when you include the human factor.

• Like 1

Hour to work out. 20 min to shower cause I like the heat on sore muscles. Maybe 5 min to dress and 20 to eat. Round it up....two hours.

• Like 1

60 minutes at/to/fro the gym.

10 minutes in the shower.

10 minutes to dress.

5 minutes for hair and makeup.

1 hour, 25 minutes.

I eat breakfast at work.

• Like 1

I usually work out in the evening, but once a week I work out inthe AM.

I eat when i wake up, digest for 45 mins, go to gym for 1.5 hours, shower for 10 mins, 15 mins for hair, 5 mns to dress. So its about 3 hours. Of course I am a stay at home mom, so i have that time available.

• Like 1
Dreamless Sleep

3 x/week a lifting circuit and core about 30 minutes, longer if I have the luxury of time. 5-7x/week cardio 20-120 minutes and sometimes a 2nd in the day. I have a peculiar schedule so I have to plan.

I hate showering before I'm cooled down. I don't want to still sweat after showering. So I might eat or do some other task before showering.

I'll shower at home, the gym or work. Whatever fits in.

I've been working out at home for lets see

about 20 minutes. I don't want to build too much muscle (just tone thx), so I just stick with an ever increasing pushup-situp, leg lift, swimmer's pose and hamstring flex routine so I cover every major muscle group.

Then uhhhh 4 minute showers unless I wash my hair, than its 10 minutes.

Getting dressed is not even timed, Its stupid fast. I am not really one to groom my face, I just let the beard grow how it wishes since it never really gets long.

So 30 minutes max. I do this after I get home from work though, as I don't eat breakfast in the morning, I usually am waking up with 20 minutes to get to work, so ya.

When I do workout in the morning, I dedicate about 45 minutes to what I'm doing (Walk, running, etc.)

It takes me about 15 minutes to shower with washing my hair, face, etc.

It only takes me a few minutes to dress. 5 maybe? I work with a uniform, so that's not too hard, it's figuring out where my nametag and stuff went that takes longer.

Breakfast is about an hour. Including cooking and sitting down. I like to relax and actually be able to eat my breakfast, so I need time to sit down and enjoy it. Maybe an hour?

So, in total, we'll give it 3 hours. Say I need to be at work at 9, I'm generally up at 6 or so.

• Like 1