LS am I scrawny? (pics)

Heard this like 4 times since iv been posting here, never heard of it in real life. But I guess people wouldn't tell someone they are scrawny in real life.

Again, this is a serious thread. Im not really insecure but I figure because of the anonymity of the internet the truth can be told.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

what did you expect to hear lol

yeah you are skinny and short, kind of like asian boy body :) I am guessing you are 5'8 160 lbs?

anyways, you are a good looking guy. (I am sure you get hit on by gays A Lot)

I don't see any problem for you banging a petite hot blonde chick.

You don't look scrawny. Scrawny suggests malnourished and unhealthy...and you don't look either of those things. You've generally got a pretty good body that I would say is fairly standard for a guy in his late teens/early twenties who isn't overweight and isn't into weight training or naturally inclined towards putting on a lot of muscle very easily.

If you really want to bulk up a bit, some weight-training (or increasing whatever routine you might already be into) to bulk your arms up a bit wouldn't do you any harm...but no need for any drastic measures. You're pretty much fine as you are, and the likelihood is that you'll bulk up naturally over the next few years.

You say you're not really insecure but you must be to an extent....who called you scrawny, the no necks at the gym. You got nothing to worry about. You can't even see your ribs or veins. I used to be a lot skinner than you.

Ninjainpajamas

I'm not sure If you're trying to find a reason to post some pics or getting an honest opinion but hell I won't bust your balls for it...this time.

Anyway, are you scrawny?

To me you are, but I'm 6'1 215 pds...I have a long large torso, wide back with broad shoulders...naturally muscular type but not in good/toned shape (but I'm older and it'll happen to you too!). My shoulders are wider than yours by a great deal, then I narrow more so at the hip but I'm kind of a fatty right now so you can't tell too well!

So standing next to me you look like you'd be pretty small because you look short as well.

I don't think you'd have anything to worry about though with women, some guys might tease you though...from what I see women seem to like men your size (your age)...I think most guys aren't that big/tall from my point of view and they seem to be doing fine with women.

Now the only problem I see Is if you like them BBW's! Them big girls with chichis the size of your head...you will feel not so manly with the tall, thicker women. So you get to use the excuse that you need to date petite women to fit your size!

• Like 2
  • Author

Now the only problem I see Is if you like them BBW's! Them big girls with chichis the size of your head...you will feel not so manly with the tall, thicker women. So you get to use the excuse that you need to date petite women to fit your size!

I don't like bbw but I like a woman with big tatas!:o

Something like 21 year old 5'3, c-d tatas and dat ass! Add blonde hair and :love:

• Like 1
Ninjainpajamas
I don't like bbw but I like a woman with big tatas!:o

Something like 21 year old 5'3, c-d tatas and dat ass! Add blonde hair and :love:

Your best bet is to find a latina that dyes her hair blonde honestly ;) A good portion have curves/breast/booty (just keep them away from too much mexican food!). Italian women probably fit the bill as well.

White girls usually only have butt or boobs : / and not that curvaceous of a body and rarely both...usually no butt from my experience or If they do, small breasts.

You're young so you can have this kind of a superficial list, this is what you do at that age.

• Author
Shoulder's. You have none. LOL!

but your lean enough & have a good base.

Time to start your foreverbulk.

I just got back like two hours ago from a shoulder workout lol

You are fit and in proportion for your body type.

I wouldn't call you scrawny or slender. You look fit...

Then again, dancers and ballet boys are my 'ideal'... I prefer men with lean muscle... not huge and bulging.

Actually, I prefer fit for all body types. Tall, short, bigger boned, or smaller. Not a fan of the flab... but have loved men who had some... as long as they were active and not couch potatoes.

... my signature line pretty much says it all...

Edited by RedRobin

Your not scrawny. Your just petite/ slender.

Your a good looking guy - to enough people, for you to have no issues getting a great girl, based on your looks alone.

Of course, because of your size, your not a big guy, therefore a very curvy girl may not be your cup of tea. Guys like you may prefer petite, shorter girls, so there is still a bit difference in the size of you two.

Petite and very slender girls, a lot of them, would not knock you back based on your size. Although curvier or well built girls may feel un -feminine around you, seeing as they may be close to your weight.

.... Personally, I am a very curvy, 130, 5'5 girl, and I would feel too large to be with you, sexually... I like to be much smaller than my guy, where as with you I would only be a TINY bit more petite than you are......

Your best bet is to find a latina that dyes her hair blonde honestly ;) A good portion have curves/breast/booty (just keep them away from too much mexican food!). Italian women probably fit the bill as well.

White girls usually only have butt or boobs : / and not that curvaceous of a body and rarely both...usually no butt from my experience or If they do, small breasts.

You're young so you can have this kind of a superficial list, this is what you do at that age.

Ahem. I have a big butt and boobs. Not massive ones, but both are equally curvy.

You know - a lot of petite, short girls are very curvy, whilst still being petite? I think you would do well with a small but curvy girl, OP:)

To me you are, but I'm 6'1 215 pds...I have a long large torso, wide back with broad shoulders...naturally muscular type but not in good/toned shape (but I'm older and it'll happen to you too!).

Hellllooooo!!! :laugh:

• Like 1
Heard this like 4 times since iv been posting here, never heard of it in real life. But I guess people wouldn't tell someone they are scrawny in real life.

Again, this is a serious thread. Im not really insecure but I figure because of the anonymity of the internet the truth can be told.

I think you are very goodlooking. Don't bulk up too much as that look makes guys look shorter than they are.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 2

your slighly toned. you could try to broaden your shoulders a bit. Not scrawny. your arms need some more toning though. your fairly attractive. why is your face flushed?

you look like a short guy.. i'd say 5'6... 155.

those cute little hooter girls... i can totallyy seee you with one of them.

You look quite short, but genetically you seem to have a very good structure. You won't need to put on much weight to look big or muscular, and get some good definition.