Hey I've lost weight and I still may. But i'm not sure.

I'm 162 cm and 61 Kg. I've been a DD cup but now I'm a D 40.(US) .

It's so frustrating I don't wanna lose my breasts and on the other hand I think I should weigh arond 58 or 57 to be in a better shape..

Do you think i should stop losing weight?

RiverRunning

That would be tough to conclude without seeing you and knowing some things: your measurements, your body fat percentage, things of that sort.

Two people who are, say, 5'5" and 150 pounds can look ridiculously toned or pretty darn fat.

• Like 1

I do think this is something you need to decide for yourself rather than base it on others' opinion

• Author
I do think this is something you need to decide for yourself rather than base it on others' opinion

Of course.. But i'm really confused. It's good to know what others think about this..

I think that everyone has a certain weight and shape they feel most confident at. This is what you need to find.

Terrified seems like an over-reaction. :confused:

Breasts are mostly fat tissue, so if you lose weight overall, it is reasonable to assume that you will also lost breast fat, too.

Keep in mind, though, even if your breasts get a little smaller, the rest of your body is also getting smaller, so your breasts won't necessarily look any smaller compared to the rest of your body.

Aim for healthy, strong, and flexible. Your breast size isn't as important as you think it is. Certainly not so important as to be terrified to go down a size.

If you don't like it, it should be easy enough gain weight again, no?

• Like 1
  • Author
Terrified seems like an over-reaction. :confused:

Breasts are mostly fat tissue, so if you lose weight overall, it is reasonable to assume that you will also lost breast fat, too.

Keep in mind, though, even if your breasts get a little smaller, the rest of your body is also getting smaller, so your breasts won't necessarily look any smaller compared to the rest of your body.

Aim for healthy, strong, and flexible. Your breast size isn't as important as you think it is. Certainly not so important as to be terrified to go down a size.

If you don't like it, it should be easy enough gain weight again, no?

Seems Fair. Yes I have major insecurities.

RiverRunning

You sound pretty stacked given your height and weight. I...really don't think you have anything to worry about there. You are definitely not going to be flat-chested.

• Like 1
  • Author
You sound pretty stacked given your height and weight. I...really don't think you have anything to worry about there. You are definitely not going to be flat-chested.

Thank you.

brahmabull117

For 90% of men, Athletic + B Cup Breasts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chubby + DDs

I would say keep losing weight until you have that fitness look that I'm assuming you want