My breasts feel alittle softer

I've been trying to lose weight and working out but I always have the fear of losing my breasts. I think they're a bit softer, what do I do?

I rather be fat :(

Breasts are made of fat. You can't lose weight in some parts of your body and not in others.

You'll have to decide whether it's more important for you to have big breasts than to be healthy and look better overall.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

As a guy I'm not too sure of this but,

Look into building your pectoral muscles. Try lots of push ups. You may be able to get a lift and pad under your breasts with some muscle. Muscle is very soft when not tensed.

• Like 1

I'm stunned by watching the Olympics, and admiring the physique some of the women have developed - to the utter detriment and cost of their 'feminine curves'. All extraneous and superficial 'fat' has completely disappeared - they're practically androgynous.

So, even to a much lesser extent, the more 'honed' and 'fit' your physique becomes, the more of the hourglass shape you sacrifice.

• Like 1

That is why most fitness models and instructors have breast implants. They have very low body fat. As long as the implants are proportional to their bodies, I don't have a problem with that. Most people do not have the discipline to lost that much fat.

It just depends on the sort of look you want. Most women don't want to look "ripped." I like a thin layer of fat but you can still see I am toned underneath.

If you want to attract men who like big boobs but don't care if you're fat, they stay fat. If you want to attract men who like a slimmer look and don't care that much about breast size, lose the weight.

• Like 1
Forever Learning

Whenever I lose a few pounds, my breasts are the first to take a hit. I can't think of anything to prevent that, your body decides which parts it wants to shrink first. Sometimes when on the birth control pill, the body will take the fat from other places first, and spare the breasts a bit, as I recall from my 20's.

Another interesting tidbit, my breasts were hard as rocks in my teens and 20's (my ex boyfriends words). I was an A or B cup back then, a B or C cup now. They weren't hard as rocks of course, but very firm. Finally, in my 40's, my boobs have softened up to what is probably closer to normal.

I have tested slightly higher in testosterone levels than most women, is why my breasts were firmer, I think. Women naturally have some testosterone, too. On a scale of 0 - 50, mine tested as 65 (off the chart). I discovered this during fertility testing in my 30's. It also accounts for my higher sex drive than most women, but it hasn't made me 'manly' in any way, except the firm breasts, I suppose. It's all good. :)

Edited by Forever Learning

I can't believe people are more concerned about losing a little of the hour glass figure than looking, feeling healthy...absurd. There are plenty of fit and attractive women out there who are toned...go for the toned and don't over do it, that's all. I'm dating a woman who is toned and slightly muscular in areas and she looks awesome!

Frankly, and please forgive me, but there are woman who use the "I don't want to lose my hour-glass figure" as an excuse to not get in better shape.

• Like 1

I have an hourglass shape, nice shaped butt, pretty big breasts for someone of my size, and I'm naturally small. It's not impossible to have a fit, beautiful body while remaining an hourglass. I have some bits to tone, but I don't feel the need to go overboard, because your definition of looking good is vastly different to the next person.

Exercise until you feel good, and you think you look good. I'm not sure what to do about the breast thing, but if you're planning on getting smaller, it's probably best to just accept that your breasts will shrink with you. You'll be in proportion as well.

• Like 1
I'm stunned by watching the Olympics, and admiring the physique some of the women have developed - to the utter detriment and cost of their 'feminine curves'. All extraneous and superficial 'fat' has completely disappeared - they're practically androgynous.

So, even to a much lesser extent, the more 'honed' and 'fit' your physique becomes, the more of the hourglass shape you sacrifice.

Just want to add this, muscles on a girl are hot.

We are not talking body-builder-chick- with-square-jaw-abusing-steroids, but you know ... normal muscles.

And just like there are guys who love big breasts, there are also guys who love small breasts, not to mention that they require less maintenance.

• Like 2