Taking the DDPYOGA challenge this summer

Hi everyone. I was incredibly inspired by this transformative video of a disabled Gulf War veteran who doctors claimed would never walk unassisted ever again.

With the help of DDPYOGA, well, watch the vid. It speaks for itself.

I could lose anywhere from 20-40 pounds, and will be devoting myself to DDPYOGA this summer (ddpyoga.com). The DVD package is not super cheap, but I've definitely spent my money on greater junk...

Anyone else here want to try DDPYOGA, or have and can speak on personal experience?

I hope to post how my journey unfolds later this summer :)

• 1 month later...
  • Author

A bit of a late start but I didn't order the package until 6/30.

Today, 7/5, it arrived :)

Will be starting it within the next week and post thoughts and my experiences with DDPYOGA here.

Just waiting for the heart monitoring watch to arrive, which should be Monday 7/9. Can't wait! I AM READY TO OWN MY LIFE "BANG!" :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I have done DDPYOGA for six days now. I feel good, and each workout I can feel myself getting JUST A TAD bit more flexible. I could stand to lose 30-40 pounds. I weigh 194 currently and there's a bit of flab, lol. I'd love to get down to 165, maybe 155.

I've been doing the 20 minute workouts once a day, for six days now. On day one I could not flex or grip my toes into the yoga mat as some of the moves require. By day 3 I suddenly realized my toes could now grip the mat. They suddenly became a lot more flexible! So has other parts of my body, and I am well pleased with the program so far. I will weigh myself on day 30 (August 9) and see where I am then! Excited.

I highly recommend DDPYOGA.

In DDP's words... "You can do this. You can OWN your life and body. BANG!"

Sounds great Teknoe. Flexibility is extremely important, perhaps you can move on to something that's harder on your heart rate when you completed this to lose the weight you want? It's good to mix it up

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Sounds great Teknoe. Flexibility is extremely important, perhaps you can move on to something that's harder on your heart rate when you completed this to lose the weight you want? It's good to mix it up

Indeed. And that's why DDPYoga is awesome! There are different workouts available on the DVD.

I just moved to a workout entitled FAT BURNER. It's an moderately intense 25 minute workout involving 9 count push-ups. You can literally feel the fat burning off your body. This workout jacks up my heart rate.

GOOD NEWS: After 2 and a half weeks of doing DDPYOGA nearly every day AND eating much healthier, I have trimmed a few inches off my waist! I haven't weighed myself yet, but my belly has definitely slimmed down and I am so encouraged! I am excited to see where I will be a month, 3 months from now!

I highly recommend DDPYOGA. Doing it everyday and eating wisely is changing my life. I'll be fit before I know it!