M&Ms give me migraines

A couple weeks ago, I had 2 packets of M&Ms and woke up to a terrible migraine that lasted all day. Lesson not learned because I just ate another 2 packets of M&Ms and I have a terrible migraine again. It's so bad it makes me want to puke. I guess I can't eat M&Ms anymore.

Anyone else experience this? Am I allergic to food dyes?

whichwayisup
A couple weeks ago, I had 2 packets of M&Ms and woke up to a terrible migraine that lasted all day. Lesson not learned because I just ate another 2 packets of M&Ms and I have a terrible migraine again. It's so bad it makes me want to puke. I guess I can't eat M&Ms anymore.

Anyone else experience this? Am I allergic to food dyes?

Is it just M&M's or other chocolate too?

Anyway, you just ate too much. Caffeine in it and all the sugar gave you a migraine.

• Author
Is it just M&M's or other chocolate too?

Anyway, you just ate too much. Caffeine in it and all the sugar gave you a migraine.

I ate Crunch bars the other day and I was fine. I think it might just be the food dyes in M&Ms, or M&Ms have nasty chocolate.

I'm not sure it's the caffeine. I can drink up to 3 cups of coffee a day if I need to, but having 2 bags of M&Ms makes me feel like crap. Ugh, these migraines are terrible. Maybe they should include warning labels on their packets.